Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From the land of the Bluenose.....well yesterday was another one where the sky opened up big time with enough rain coming down to sink the Titanic but what the halibut days off are few and far between so out I went anyway donning the rain suit and a Glad garbage Bag for my Garrett to keep "Land Baby" dry. Going to Otto I saw that the Little Sackville River was flexing it's muscle and was getting close to over flowing it's banks.
P4160014.jpg

Decided to hit the same campground as the day before and do a little penny popping and was not disappointed as it seemed everyone who stated at the campground knew I would be digging there and just threw pennies everywhere. What the halibut I was having fun! Hit a few odd ball finds that were a first for this bouy with the first one being this token
P4160012.jpg

P4160011.jpg

and the second first was this which I am sure must have come from a case of beer and feels like it is made of lead.
P4160013.jpg

A fun and relaxing outing with the take for the day being a dinky, heart shaped dog tag, a round toasty something or other, cat pin, the token and 59 coins @ $2.15.
P4160007.jpg

That evening it was off to see the film Passchendaele which was okay but turned out to be mostly a chick flick with not enough of the actual battle....made the Boss happy though and I guess in the end that is all that counts!

Today it's a great Nova Scotian day and wouldn't you know it....night shift starts this evening but going out for a few hours after the domestic dew is done. Happy hunting all.

Upvote 0

hogge

Silver Member
Mar 13, 2008
Pittsfield Ma.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T-2SE--Whites Prism IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Couldn't find that coin in Red Book. Must be a Territorial Token. I DUNNO. I just foun a Hard Times token from 1834. It's a L8-HT9 My Victory/ Andrew Jackson copper which I will post later. Congratulations! I'm sure one of the other experts on here will ID it for ya! :thumbsup:

Old_Okie

Jun 14, 2007
That Okie token got lost a long way from home. It needs to be with all of my Tax tokens.

Always enjoy your posts Leslie.

Old_Okie

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread