Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Place had been hit heavy by others - there's a jerk that digs the can parts from down deep and throws them back - if you notice ...no new
bottle caps or other new trash - guess he takes that stuff out
He does this a few spots in this area - I caught him years ago and one day confronted him - he said "I don't have room in my pouch for them"
Wanted to drown him - what can you do though.

Upvote 17
OP
OP
CASPER-2

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the coins look like they been there awhile but were shiny when found - left over night in my pouch and they came out discolored

redcobra8u

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2014
Los Angeles
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett AT Pro, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The same guy must be at one of my beaches too. Feel like bringing an extra pouch for him.

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I totally hate the can slaw and do my best to get rid of it, usually one piece at a time which sucks but it is what it is. The can slaw tends to keep some people out of an area which is fine with me. I was going to suggest bringing an extra pouch for him. the air is kind of rough on things brought back to the surface.

OP
OP
CASPER-2

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I totally hate the can slaw and do my best to get rid of it, usually one piece at a time which sucks but it is what it is. The can slaw tends to keep some people out of an area which is fine with me. I was going to suggest bringing an extra pouch for him. the air is kind of rough on things brought back to the surface.
he has a pouch - he says they fill it up to fast and he is afraid of also being cut - my is big enough and I wear gloves

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice finds! I can take care of that guy for you at a VERY reasonable rate. Just let me know. :laughing7: :skullflag: 8-)

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congratualtions on the nice finds! :occasion14:

I know a person who doesn't use a finds bag while digging...wonder where he keeps all the trash! :BangHead:

Diggin Dude

Silver Member
Apr 6, 2014
New York
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tarsacci MDT 8000
XP DEUS II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you find it, take to the trash! I would hate to see a child cut their feet on Can-slaw. Anyway some people are jerks, well done, congrats and HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread