Couple video games today

nathan104

Feb 23, 2006
Emory TX
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, AT Pro, propointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ive been doing a LOT of selling the last month. Clearing stuff out and raking in the profit! Today ran to town and stopped by Goodwill and another small thrift store.

Didn't see much at Goodwill but they hada small stack of old Gameboy and Gameboy color games rubberbanded together in the case. Right on top was a yellow Pokémon cartridge and it was marked $2. Im not going to pass up ANY pokemon or Zelda video game for $2. The others in the stack were all cheaper games but I was happy with the Pokémon Pikachu Special Edition Gameboy cartridge for $2. Should get about $20 for it.

Stopped by the little thrift store next and didn't see anything in here worth buying. They have a little "collectibles section" where they put anything that looks remotely older and collectible and mark up the prices so its hard to catch any good buys here but they offer a good Veterans discount. As I was walking out the door, I noticed in the toy section hanging from a rack in a little bag was a super Nintendo game. Not sure how I missed it while checking that section but I did. Check it and it was a Super Nintendo "the lost Vikings" game. Not one I had heard of and it was marked $2. Went out to the car and checked online for it and ran back to buy it. $1.72 out the door after veteran discount. Looks like sales vary on this one anywhere from $17-$35.

So, spent $4 today and should get about $40 out of it. Not the biggest day but Ill take 10x my money anytime.

boristhespider88

Bronze Member
May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Ive been doing a LOT of selling the last month. Clearing stuff out and raking in the profit! Today ran to town and stopped by Goodwill and another small thrift store.

Didn't see much at Goodwill but they hada small stack of old Gameboy and Gameboy color games rubberbanded together in the case. Right on top was a yellow Pokémon cartridge and it was marked $2. Im not going to pass up ANY pokemon or Zelda video game for $2. The others in the stack were all cheaper games but I was happy with the Pokémon Pikachu Special Edition Gameboy cartridge for $2. Should get about $20 for it.

Nice pick on the Special Edition Pokémon game, I would've picked it up too. I've got the game and the special edition Gameboy it came with too (got it for Christmas when I was 8).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread