CR HUNT turns scrappy

Aug 27, 2006
WHAT KIND OF TREASURE ARE WE HUNTING TODAY ?
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E TRAC, EXCAL2,QUATTRO,WHITE 6000 DI PRO SL,EAGLE SPECTRUM,SILVER UMAX ,BANDIDO UMAX VARIOUS VINTAGE
was out knockin about in small town cornfield land. doin the CRH THANG. after about 6 banks and no keepers.plus some less than polite tellers i was in the mood to bite someones head off.not a good day. >:( as i cruised thru a side street everything changed when i spotted a medium pile of brass and copper pipes from a bathroom remodeling put out at the curb.i LEAPED not walked over to it.it was inside my car in like 10 sec. the 40 to 50 dollars i know its worth made me feel much better :icon_jokercolor:

Upvote 0

BBcardsRI

Bronze Member
May 29, 2008
Rhode Island
Sorry you didn't get anything good while bank hopping, but grats on that scrap find. Hope you have a better guy to sell to than I do... I think my guy screws me on the weights of stuff and what not.

~Dave

OP
OP
scrounger d detector collector
Aug 27, 2006
WHAT KIND OF TREASURE ARE WE HUNTING TODAY ?
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E TRAC, EXCAL2,QUATTRO,WHITE 6000 DI PRO SL,EAGLE SPECTRUM,SILVER UMAX ,BANDIDO UMAX VARIOUS VINTAGE
that sux. im gonna take a bunch together. ill go several places.and take the best offer. s for smile. with a little s in life. things turn out SCRAPPY insteada CRAPPY. I KNO bad joke but couldnt resist.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions