Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2011
Butte City, Montana
Detector(s) used
ace 250/garret pinpointer, garret AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crackin' some cold ones.....

Found around 50 of these underneath a large pile of boulders, these I have pictured are the best ones out of them all. Looks like somone had a party about 50-60 years ago out in the forest! I was hiking cross-country through the woods looking for pegmetites where I could dig smokey quartz. No smokeys, but These were a nice surprize! 2013-05-09 17.09.14.jpg

Upvote 9

dansalata

May 16, 2011
porterville calif...
Detector(s) used
fisher 1212x,whites mxt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice finds,some of those can be valuable...on antiquebottles.net theres a guy named hemihampton who pays good $$ for ones he needs for hiss collection,if you wanted to sell he might be interested...great finds!!!

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey buddy great job on the all cans I’m actually looking for one particular can and I was recommended to Hemihampton but maybe you can help me I’m from New Orleans Louisiana and my dad‘s family owned barks root beer of New Orleans and he broke away and made his own root beer it was called push and it’s a rare can but I always grew up looking at the first push through pier canned that was produced and he passed away and it was lost in hurricane Katrina if you know anybody Calex cans or even yourselfI would appreciate it very much he has long passed away and they only can we had was lost and Katrina so any help would be great.I appreciate your time PS I really like the rustic look of those old cans that you have don’t tell me I’m gonna start another addiction LOL IMG_3315.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread