Craigslist People

Alchemy

Nov 30, 2006
Beautiful Burnett county, WI
Detector(s) used
Ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah well, maybe a bit over the top, "but" I looked for a pup wanting a sign that was compatible. It had to be the breed I wanted, had to have the looks I wanted, the age and also get along with my partner and other pup...lol...ok, does that make me whacky too? (maybe a little)
So, I ended up with a Scorpio/Sags, Aussie 9 weeks old ~ He turns out a perfect match for us all
joe-stick.jpg

OP
OP
Higgy

Higgy

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2014
NH
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yeah well, maybe a bit over the top, "but" I looked for a pup wanting a sign that was compatible. It had to be the breed I wanted, had to have the looks I wanted, the age and also get along with my partner and other pup...lol...ok, does that make me whacky too? (maybe a little)
So, I ended up with a Scorpio/Sags, Aussie 9 weeks old ~ He turns out a perfect match for us all
View attachment 1129384

Its one thing to be smart about the acquisition of a companion, and totally different to go mental on CL about it. I'm particular about what I get for dogs too. Pretty dog btw. I can tell by the look on his face that he's something special.

Dr. Witty

Jan 8, 2015
Upstate NY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Makro Racer 2 and Makro Kruzer
Garrett Carrot pro-pointer AT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My dog Zuzu is a Libra like me, although I didn't think of that till just now. She likes catching the Frisbee, fetching sticks, long walks on the beach and rolling in dead stuff, and although she is a cattle dog, the only thing she herds is my socks.

1916431_1322449939991_4973627_n.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread