Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have just recently thought about doin' this after I got this e-mail yesterday afternoon :

Mr. Epperly,

I had a gentleman that stopped by our office and appears to have lost his wedding ring at the Kiwanis Park large baseball field. I was wondering if you would be so kind as to check the next time that you are down there on the field to see if you might could come up with it. The gentleman even mentioned giving you $25 if you were to find it. Please let me know if this is something that you would be interested in doing when we do not have games there.

Thanks Brad

A couple months ago I had contacted Brad ( Parks & Rec Director ) asking for permission to detect the local parks where I live and he gave me the O.K. and this gave me the thought of doin' the Craigslist thing you mentioned
Maybe make up some business cards and drop off at the P&R dept. if/when I find the ring and see

Anyways I replied back to Brad that I would do my best to find it and if I did the guy didn't have to pay me a cent :icon_thumright:

Nothing like good relations eh :occasion14:

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do it all the time......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread