Sep 26, 2014
Upstate SC
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got my machine dialed in finally. Now my mission is to rid the world of this. So if you have a favorite hunting spot but can't get down to those pristine silver coins or gold jewelry call me. Me and my machine will be glad to come remove the crap so you can hunt without it. Now remember its first come first served. IMG_20150330_210727.jpg

Upvote 8

vilechild

Jan 20, 2015
Upstate, SC
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hahaha you sound just like me. We could make a heck of a team. Seems all I do is pull trash or clad most days.

vilechild

Jan 20, 2015
Upstate, SC
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh wow just noticed your near me, I'm in Seneca sc. Maybe its just the upstate lol.

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey can't all be great hunts, sometimes it takes de-layering the trash to get the goods

OP
OP
DirtStalker

DirtStalker

Bronze Member
Sep 26, 2014
Upstate SC
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep just toss it on the ground capital of the south. But see I'm out to change that if only I can just find the time..Hey gotta run my phone has been ringing nonstop since I posted this.

Last edited:

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
It took me a minute, but I get it! Very well done brother, I wish that I had thought of that.

Glad to see you posting. You know that something good is just around the next corner. GL&HH.

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Folks here in Missouri plant empty aluminum cans in the ground in hopes of growing "Mountain Dew" trees. I am the anti-Johnny Appleseed, going around unearthing their dreams and tossing them into the trash. I am with you...Sub 8-)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread