crap

gerryk

Jan 20, 2013
Orland Park
Detector(s) used
Minelab X Terra 705, Bounty Hunter Pro 505, Garrett Pro pointer, Pro swing 45, TDK WR 700 wireless headphones, leschee digger, green canvas mil surplus messenger bag as finds bag and brown bomb#2 to
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, i live in cook county which is around chicago. I come down there a couples times a year at the lease as my sister and parents now live down here. I would be interested in detecting with someone down your way when i am down there. I could always come down to hunt for part of a day and spend the rest of the day visiting family. Pm me if your interested.
Gerry

OP
OP
american prospector
Sep 3, 2013
ashmore illinois
Detector(s) used
ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds good just let me know been doing research on the local history and old homesteads new to Cole county so its a little ruff

gerryk

Jan 20, 2013
Orland Park
Detector(s) used
Minelab X Terra 705, Bounty Hunter Pro 505, Garrett Pro pointer, Pro swing 45, TDK WR 700 wireless headphones, leschee digger, green canvas mil surplus messenger bag as finds bag and brown bomb#2 to
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would post in the illinois section and keep looking for someone. I dont make it down often and i am sure you want to detect more than that. I will shout out when i come down but keep looking.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread