spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is on heck of a suspension system. :icon_thumleft: That ride has to be 60% hydraulic systems, and probably has as much hydraulic fluid as it does fuel. That is diesel, right :icon_scratch:

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
I am glad you danced across his toes because I missed his post and glad I got to see the thing...that is too cool! Thanks to both of you for posting it!

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When that apple fell off the tree. Well!! lets just sayin its still rollin.... :laughing7:

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I could get the wife to get you on a lesson plan spart she is a certified school teacher...Well she brought me from a hermit to a squirrel... :laughing7:

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One more month and I will graduate with honors to a full fledged kindergardener...... :tongue3:

OP
OP
Mighty AP

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
poorhunter78 said:
I could get the wife to get you on a lesson plan spart she is a certified school teacher...Well she brought me from a hermit to a squirrel... :laughing7:

Is that an improvement?? :D
My girl turned me from a squirrel to a clown. I dont think she is completely satisfied with her results........... :icon_scratch:

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well my wife did succeed at partially house breakin me !!!! I only potty in the house now when Im markin my territory... :tongue3:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
poorhunter78 said:

I was home schooled, does it show. :dontknow: Like I always say, some kids are raised, others dragged up. I guess I was lucky to get dragged this far :tongue3:

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well Spart! ! Dont feel to bad buddy. I get dragged all the time. I get dragged to the store. I get dragged out to unload the car. I get dragged out to mow grass. Dragged to do this, dragged to do that... See Sir I to am a victum of being dragged up and around, down and to. Are we attending the same school..... :tongue3:

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mighty AP said:
Sorry Tank, didnt see your post. :( Didnt mean to step on your toes.

Didnt step on my toes Brother I love it I think its about as cool of a 4x4 as you can get :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread