Crazy concept.

Holt0222

Sep 24, 2015
Washington
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why don’t they just use the same method for the island as they do to build bridge pillars.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1589569071.293657.jpg

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Probably because Nova Scotia has given them a limited permit as to what can be destroyed or excavated on the island.

It's like when you tell your son he can dig for treasure beside the garage as long as he stays in the sandbox.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Because on Oak Island the water comes up from down below.

captjackny

Nov 9, 2016
Upstate NY
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think on the last show they were talking about a "big dig" which would run into the 10's of millions. Whether or not they do that is questionable. I would think they would have to have more evidence that something was actually down there before writing that check

Bronze Member
May 26, 2011
tujunga ca
Detector(s) used
xlt mxt gmz and now a gmt whites
or a 5 year contract with tv
I think on the last show they were talking about a "big dig" which would run into the 10's of millions. Whether or not they do that is questionable. I would think they would have to have more evidence that something was actually down there before writing that check

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's like when you tell your son he can dig for treasure beside the garage as long as he stays in the sandbox.
You have buried treasure in your sons sandbox.....

What's your address?

digging-sandbox-3.jpg

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why don’t they just use the same method for the island as they do to build bridge pillars.

View attachment 1833876

As well as the water problem (coming from the bottom) they would have to do this to 200 + feet that is about 20 story's deep. Take a look at a 20 story building and it gives you some idea of how deep their hole need to be.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread