Crazy month of June... A biggie is off the list of "must haves"!!

turf_aholic

May 5, 2009
PNW
Crazy month of June... A biggie is off the list of "must have's"!!

Wicked stoked on my June finds...
The I.H.'s, great.. The Barbers, fantastic... The SLQ, incredible...
But what had me going??? My first SEATED!!!
Yeah you all that have been at this for sometime probably get these things so often and not a big deal. But for me!?!!?!?? A crazy big deal! :hello2::hello2:

K_forum0main.jpg

Lot's of wheats of course too... Out with some great guys and a total blast. Some great hunts that I wish could have gone on for hours and hours/days and days. One particular day capped off with the LA Kings final game on tv. Lucky the same crew out hunting was watching the game with my wife and myself too. I hope it's cool, but have to post a photo from the day!!
2012 is already shaping up to be my best year detecting-By far!

k_forum03.JPG k_forum04.JPG

Many thanks to my fellow hunters who make me better and better each time we hunt. Without you guys-All I would have for finds is some rusty nails and a lot of pull tabs!! :occasion14: Peter

tnet07.jpg

Upvote 0

Ironman!

Mar 25, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
MXT/Gold Bug Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a big deal, especially when it's your first,WTG! I hope now that you have broke the ice they will come a little faster for you now!! Congrats on your finds from June!!! Hunting with good friends is always a plus!!!!

IM

matt092079

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2011
Charles Town, WV
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 with 11" DD coil, Garrett Ace 250 with 9x12 coil, Garrett Pro-Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice month! Still waiting to mark that off the list as well.

Mole Man

Jun 24, 2012
Longview, WA
Detector(s) used
White's Spectra V3i

White's XLT

Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations on your Seated Liberty. I too have yet to find one, but when I do, you'll all know it:headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread