mk4125

Jul 9, 2015
Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett/AT-Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Took a quick walk to retrieve my pinpointer (long story) and, of course, had to search along the way. Some interesting stuff.. UPDATING with some photos of this demon-seed out of the voodoo bottle. Upon closer examination I now see that there is a very obvious slice out of the bag of the head. Eeks. IMG_20180502_104629.jpgIMG_20180502_104629.jpg1525272965243225506756.jpg1525273071371-530313058.jpg 005.jpg006.jpg007.jpg008.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 24
Yup, I'd be leaving that lid on tight. Unless you want to open it with some sage burning.

My buddy wrote on a piece of paper, "If you are reading this then I am cursing you with bad luck". He folded up the paper nice and neat like it fell out of someone's pocket. He left it on the golf course LOL

The more I think about this the more I feel you need to find the story behind this. Whoever did this had a lot of knowledge and a lot of hate. That could be evidence in a case which can free an innocent man. The DNA in the hair would be the first step or turn it over. IMO, this could be very serious.

The bottle design dates to the 1920-30s and was smack dab in the middle of an old fur trade post (ghosts of beaver-pelts past?) :)

I think the bottle design is more in line with the 1940s-50s and if it had been buried for 50 years or more the lid would be more corroded. Based on the corrosion on the lid, it hasn't been buried too awful long.

The more I think about this the more I feel you need to find the story behind this. Whoever did this had a lot of knowledge and a lot of hate. That could be evidence in a case which can free an innocent man. The DNA in the hair would be the first step or turn it over. IMO, this could be very serious.

I will keep the hate bottled up with their unkempt blond hairs...I don't think this victim uses Suave or Prell.

I think the bottle design is more in line with the 1940s-50s and if it had been buried for 50 years or more the lid would be more corroded. Based on the corrosion on the lid, it hasn't been buried too awful long.

almost posted the same. though I have found old bottles with the lids on.
Removing the lid required a Pliers & even then the Lids usually did not fare well.
allot of rust on the threads.
I'm guessing by the lid, 50's up

But the doll looks much older.
and does not look like it was created by a novice.

i'd say the Voodoo Priestess or Witch, considered them self powerful

Last edited:
almost posted the same. though I have found old bottles with the lids on.
Removing the lid required a Pliers & even then the Lids usually did not fare well.
allot of rust on the threads.
I'm guessing by the lid, 50's up

But the doll looks much older.
and does not look like it was created by a novice.

i'd say the Voodoo Priestess or Witch, considered them self powerful

Hi The doll reminds me of a member from years ago Treasure Tales TP

The cap is made out of a tin of some sort. The glass has a '22' at the bottom and there are small air bubbles (in the glass) so I am thinking a bit earlier. The entire area is an oak forest with very dry sand..the picture of that flintlock butt stock was from a foot away and that is literally 50% (fine 10%!) "rust free"...but in saying that I am not an expert on glass. Or voodoo. But I do know people that like to dig holes in the dense forest though. And you are all my kind of people. Now lets all donate a few strands of hair, a mason jar with a lid, the blood of a virgin and lets make our own.

Last edited:
looking Closer She is Bound by what looks like Leather or ribbon ?

IMG_20180502_145800.jpg

I wonder of it was made to Bind someones Powers

Yep...its a red silky ribbon with a gold edge...the green stuff looks like a some sort of silk yarn possibly. Go check out the pics added...I did not look this thing over that closely the first time and just noticed there is an obvious "slice" out of the head. Not a crack in the wood but a very obvious wedge of wood missing.

“His online community knows him as MK4125; his real name is irrelevant to our story. All we know is that MK4125 took a trip to pursue his favorite hobby, searching for treasure with his metal detector. But this treasure hunting trip would be different. With the dig of his shovel and twist of a bottle cap, MK4125 would find his treasure hunt taking a detour to the Twilight Zone.”

imagesOTMWMSJ2.jpg

Last edited:
I'd Guess it was a Protection Spell.

Maybe someone went to a Psychic or Occult Shop
and was Told they were Hexed, then Sold them the Bill of goods :laughing7:

Last edited:
Ha! Twilight Zone. That kills!

I can't decide if I would rebury that thing or stick it on the antenna of my truck.

Either way nice find!

THAT would be one of the few things I DIDN'T take home. I hope you're not affected by it because that was a crab shoot.

that is very creepy there but nice finds

Arrrrg... oh sheesh... that's bad joo joo crap...

Bury that right back... that's definitely Voo doo.

Hmmm perhaps some research should be done... perhaps you "broke the spell"... or ?

Friggin weird...

Never in all my years of detecting... that is definitely a first.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back