crevice tools

strickman

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2008
Villa Rica georgia
Detector(s) used
gold bug pro,garret,whites,tesoro,bounty-hunter,,.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i recently found some good deals at the flea market,couldn't pass them up. 2 adjustable pry bars -the claw will adjust to many different angles -$ 5 each. they sell similar ones at sears for $24 med. and have a large one for $59.99.a awesome ship paint scraper $2 .it's very strong and thin {sharp as well} . a large shoe horn $1 {metal} .and a brake adjuster 25 cents.all are military grade [except the brake tool] . these will all go into the backpack ,for sniping -crevice cleaning.to add to my arsenal along with the other implements of the trade.

Attachments

• 0722101928-00.jpg
    0722101928-00.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 424
Upvote 0

jog

Bronze Member
Nov 28, 2008
Tillamook Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT / GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Should have had you with me this past week, could have broke those in real well were I was.

OP
OP
strickman

strickman

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2008
Villa Rica georgia
Detector(s) used
gold bug pro,garret,whites,tesoro,bounty-hunter,,.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jog you would be welcome to break 'em in. i also found some really large hooks for removing gaskets and o rings ,they are perfect for cleaning cracks.they can also be found at harbor freight for about $3.99 .they pay for themselves in one trip !also look for metal oil suction guns ,i have one with a metal tip that works like a charm.well worth $12 .those and a 3-5 lb.hammer ,various chisels and a large digging bar .are hard to beat.

TAKODA

Aug 19, 2008
Alabama
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I always thought the Strick mined with his bare hands . Tools ???? Strick don't need no stink'in tools .

:laughing7: :wave: :icon_pirat:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread