Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
d2arcing said:
1946 Wheat
1950 S Wheat

1958 Silver Washington Quarter (funny thing is i picked it up to give to a customer and went wtf was that noise... :icon_scratch:)
Yeah that sound really jumps out at ya once ya get the Silver virus don't it!

OP
OP
D

d2arcing

Bronze Member
Jun 22, 2009
obediah said:
d2arcing said:
1946 Wheat
1950 S Wheat

1958 Silver Washington Quarter (funny thing is i picked it up to give to a customer and went wtf was that noise... :icon_scratch:)

yea it sure does, I showed cashier it and said you need to save me these too but i don't think she cares as she hasn't found me a wheat yet... but i bounced it and said you need to listen for this sound but she said she has never heard of it, silver is pretty rare

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
d2arcing said:
obediah said:
d2arcing said:
1946 Wheat
1950 S Wheat

yea it sure does, I showed cashier it and said you need to save me these too but i don't think she cares as she hasn't found me a wheat yet... but i bounced it and said you need to listen for this sound but she said she has never heard of it, silver is pretty rare
Sounds like an airhead to me :laughing7: .

iceman0xh

Dec 22, 2009
Our bookkeeper at my store gets to use the Coinstar to count the change from our self checkouts...she hoards the silver but knows nothing about the coins. I told her if she leaves the store without the silver its fair game. The one time she does I get a dime with 2 huge cuds on the back. I'm sure she has errors and possibly some nice coins in that stash and doesnt even know cause shes only about silver content.

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
d2arcing said:
(funny thing is i picked it up to give to a customer and went wtf was that noise.)
Did you end up giving it to the customer? Or stop and give him/her a nice shiny new quarter. ;D

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Mar 16, 2009
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice, silver quarters are hard to find

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread