CRH scavenger hunt

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I am going to mark a couple halves with the acronym 50cent gave me (if you dont know it better search through past posts) and next week when I head out on my trip im going to release them into the wild out of my area- if/when a Tnet CRHer finds one and posts it here ill send that person one of the silver proof bicentennial halves I found a couple weeks ago
HH

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

Upvote 0

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like your scavenger hunt idea! But I think we should make it bigger & more elaborate. We should make a big list of coins to find in several denominations (ex: 1 Indian cent, 1 wheat from the teens, 1 steel cent, 1 war nick, 1 semikey Jeff, 1 Merc, 1 Roosie, 1 Washington silver, 1 walker/ben/64, etc). Whoever finds everything on the list first wins some kind of prize (like a "king or queen of CRH" trophy and something silver like a big silver coin with a king/queen on it - like a Canadian silver dollar, etc).

OP
OP
Iamrussell

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like your scavenger hunt idea! But I think we should make it bigger & more elaborate. We should make a big list of coins to find in several denominations (ex: 1 Indian cent, 1 wheat from the teens, 1 steel cent, 1 war nick, 1 semikey Jeff, 1 Merc, 1 Roosie, 1 Washington silver, 1 walker/ben/64, etc). Whoever finds everything on the list first wins some kind of prize (like a "king or queen of CRH" trophy and something silver like a big silver coin with a king/queen on it - like a Canadian silver dollar, etc).

1 problem- NO way im searching cents/nicks ever again lol

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
People find my coins all the time, half the time they don't even post on here, they just PM me...

OP
OP
Iamrussell

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im going to mark 5-10 only and let the "hunting" begin-

Im not sure how well represented my layover area is here on tnet but I know my destination area before I leave on the cruise ive seen a couple different hunters from Tnet in that area-

OP
OP
Iamrussell

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And what area are you in?

Im in Utah but my trip is taking me back east with 1 layover ill buy some airport food with halves and then when I land ill use a couple for something else- theyll be out there for a crh to find eventually

And im gonna make it more interesting and to get more Tnet CRH involved- my bro lives in midwest and im going to mail him a couple to release into the wild- so be on the look out in the next couple months

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
People find my coins all the time, half the time they don't even post on here, they just PM me...

I wish people would let me know if they found my mark coins... i do 100+ a week and have not heard of one person finding them, besides me, 3 times...

Vdubguy

Jul 31, 2013
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 (current detector)
Garrett Pro Pointer
Garrett AT Pro (first detector, no longer have)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish people would let me know if they found my mark coins... i do 100+ a week and have not heard of one person finding them, besides me, 3 times...

What do they look like?

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just says infowars.com and numbers on it. on the face.

older ones i did dates on the back.(year+ old)

xnytxowlx

Sep 15, 2013
Pennsylvania
Primary Interest:
Other
Info, I have found a few of your coins. 1 coin I found last week had your mark and the date on the back, buff's mark and the date on the back, so I added a big S on the front and put the date on the back as well. I have found more of buff's coins this year than silvers. Sad sad sad

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread