CRH section needs a revival of older members! Please come back and contribute!

Weaselbrott

Aug 12, 2012
Eastern Seaboard
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter- Quick Silver (I know, I am a novice, give me a break! :P)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have only been hunting for about 7 months seriously, and would love to see a lot of the older members returning to this section to comment and give perspective to all us freshmen. I think we all know the CRH culture goes through waves, and all sorts of characters come and go, but for those of you who stuck in there for several years, it would be great to see more of you on here. Tells us about how you used to find several silver quarters per roll in MWRs.. How you used to toss back those 40%ers because they just weren't worth it... We want to hear about what your averages were like, and if you feel like things have changed. I think this section really needs more of you guys, so please come back! I know a lot of shenanigans happen on this section that push a lot of you away, but now is a great time to come back and help strengthen this awesome community!

Upvote 0

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
well as a veteran. Hello!
I just recently got back to posting. I have still kept hunting on a smaller scale, just havent posted. Mainly because the politics around here. Also one of my mentors and buddys "Rich HArtford" passed away last year. I would go on frequently to see his posts.

OP
OP
Weaselbrott

Weaselbrott

Aug 12, 2012
Eastern Seaboard
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter- Quick Silver (I know, I am a novice, give me a break! :P)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, welcome back, and yes, I have heard a lot about Rich Hartford.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread