CRISPINS CRITTERS

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Without getting too much in politics,

I'll say that there are Liberal ideas worth consideration, tempered with Conservative Values.

Now then...

Was that hard to follow? Huh?

Best,

Scott

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Umm..

I was never here...Right?

C'mom, Y'all...help me out, here.....OK?

Jason-Bourne.jpg

"I might have been there then, but not here now....Dig?"

Last edited:

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Joke of the day- little Tommy went with his dad to a horse auction. After walking around for awhile his dad found a horse. He rubbed it's chest, massaged it's back, slapped it on the butt. Tommy said " dad what are you doing?" " Well son, before I buy a horse I have to know its in good shape." Tommy replied, " oh no dad, does that mean the UPS man is going to buy mom?"

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey now that's funny right there I don't care who you are :) hehe even my wife who Never Gets a joke, laughed huh? Hey wait a minute........ Haha

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Joke of the day- little Tommy went with his dad to a horse auction. After walking around for awhile his dad found a horse. He rubbed it's chest, massaged it's back, slapped it on the butt. Tommy said " dad what are you doing?" " Well son, before I buy a horse I have to know its in good shape." Tommy replied, " oh no dad, does that mean the UPS man is going to buy mom?"

Lol[emoji1303]

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Is this Scott's musical "Nirvana?'
Finally, showing his 'inner-self?'

Hah!

I just kid!

But,
Serious,

We all are here, now, Mon!

What can you do?
To Help?

If your a guitar guy (I'm a connoisseur, but wish I could play) and ever get a chance to go see Tommy Emmanuel ya gotta go. You will be blown away with what the man can do with a guitar, and if his brother makes a surprise appearance all the better as they do some serious impromptu jamming. I've seen him probably a dozen times and can't wait to see him again. Guitars ain't supposed to make that many sounds!!!!!!!!!!!

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Folks,

Chelsea Redfern - Someone like you.

Thanks Bill, I've never heard her before, the young lady has pipes! I'm listening to her youtube channel as I type, she does some great songs, many are better than the originals. You've redeemed yourself from grossing us out with the zombie drug photos in the political forum, lol! This one she sings turns me into a big o'l bucket of mush;

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
fowledup,

Glad you enjoyed it....this is the performance that started it all for her.

Britain's got talent - Purple Rain.

Thanks Bill, I've never heard her before, the young lady has pipes! I'm listening to her youtube channel as I type, she does some great songs, many are better than the originals. You've redeemed yourself from grossing us out with the zombie drug photos in the political forum, lol! This one she sings turns me into a big o'l bucket of mush;

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey I'm a Southerner by birth and let me tell you something. I've been introduced to some whacko religions through my youth. But if you ever want to feel the spirit of The Lord through singing, you find yourself in a black church on Sunday !!!!!! I use too...., as did Elvis Presley! Can I get an Amen. Lord it's a wonderful experience you will never forget! I love this lady's singing. I bet she got her start in church !

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hey I'm a Southerner by birth and let me tell you something. I've been introduced to some whacko religions through my youth. But if you ever want to feel the spirit of The Lord through singing, you find yourself in a black church on Sunday !!!!!! I use too...., as did Elvis Presley! Can I get an Amen. Lord it's a wonderful experience you will never forget! I love this lady's singing. I bet she got her start in church !

I knew where you were going with that! When I was in 7th grade we lived in the deep south in Alabama, a friend from school took me to his families church which was a Black Southern Baptist Holy Roller Church. I have never forgot that experience, it was great, shoot no wonder black folks love church so much. If my parents would have taken me to a church like that on a regular basis I probably wouldn't have put up such a fight and would still be going!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread