Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Happy birthday Scott!

Sent from a spun out toilet paper tube (one ply)!

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RC brother you're good! This one is awesome! I love it!!!!! Great job my friend!!

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Folks,

I was on supper patrol tonight.....so cooked up some chicken cacciatore had it on mashed potatoes and green beans on the side.

We eat pretty good for poor folks...lol...

Regards + HH

Bill

Attachments

• DSC00880 (640x480).jpg
    DSC00880 (640x480).jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Enjoy...
https://youtu.be/_JZ8hOaKsWs

Fishing with a wedgie...hmm. Plenty of bait though.

When the rod broke ,instead of allowing it to fulcrum it's full length as designed ,the multiple hands defeated the purpose and created more stress on the top end.(I had to review it twice...).
Can't blame the fish... you silly people.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
I was thinking the same thing with the rod. Her videos are always worth watching though

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
OV,

What type of fish is that?

Regards + HH

Bill

It's a common Goldfish that is obviousy guilty of using performance enhancing drugs!

Happy Birthday Scotty!

Sounds like I missed some sailor talk, dang it. D-Ram light a candle for another Dodges passing. My wifes beloved and trusty Durango went to Dodge heaven this weekend, which is why I haven't been around the last couple of days. Been dealing with all the associated stuff that goes along with a wreck and replacing a vehicle. All is good no one seriously hurt, both parties insured, everything covered. Other than the driver of the other vehicle trying some shenanigans like saying it was his wife driving. But that won't effect the overall outcome for us. It's his is own problem and bad karma he's generating as they are aware of whats going on based on the witnesses who where there that saw him get out of the drivers side.
We've been looking everywhere for a replacement (still looking). My wifes main criteria is a third row seat (we take care of the grandkids), and 4wd. My main criteria is better gas mileage-period, if you've had a Durango you know what I mean. I loved her Durango for fun and power but, we live 20 miles out of town up a steep winding mountain road- her gas bill in that puppy was horrendous with her multiple trips a day. Well long story short.....it looks like we are going to get another Durango. All in all you can't beat them for size, power, towing capacity and over all price value of what you get vs. what you spend. I'm not happy about the continued gas bill but if I want something that will also tow our boat while I tow the trailer- it's suck it up buttercup time. All I know is I'll be glad when this is all said and done............................But...........they didn't have any of the cheapy rent a cars within in our policy limit that we were supposed to get so they gave us a cherry bad azz (yes I said that) 2016 Mustang- Papa likey and wants to keep it! I still have a midlife crisis toy coming to me right? Only thing about the Mustang I don't like is it takes me about 5 mins to crawl down into it- I'm used to stepping up into my trucks. However once you get in it it's comfy as heck, even has air conditioned seats- yes the SEATS, and the stereo is flat awesome.........Momma says no, keep dreaming old man get back to practical replacement vehicle shopping~

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Well long story short.....it looks like we are going to get another Durango."

If you get another Durango, Find out how many keys come with it. If it has a "chip," as it probably will, also ask if the sellers have the "PIN" code to program new keys and remotes.
Calling in for a pin code costs locksmiths money.
That costs you money.

Perhaps the Dodge dealership can provide the PIN code.

Just thought I'd throw that out there, Friend.

Hope you have been well.

Best,

Scott

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Father's Day is almost here.

What crazy stories do you remember about your Father?

How 'bout catfishin' in Kansas, on the Waukarusa river when a Tornado came up!
"But the cat's were bitin' like crazy!"

So many memories of my Pap...Not all good...But they are my memories!

Now, when I think of my Dad, he is always close by.
Literally.

1-IMG_1036.JPG

I sometimes open the "Black Amethyst"*
Vessel that now holds my Father's remains to "let him breath" and to talk with him.....
-----------------------

If your Father is still alive,
Spend some time with him;
Go fishing. Go Drinking, get him out of jail or just call....

I wish that I still could....

Best,

Scott

https://www.google.com/search?q=bla...ved=0ahUKEwiEpbuX24_NAhXK6iYKHQwXBTcQ_AUIBygC

* Black Amethyst Glass.

Black amethyst glass appears black until it is held to the light, then a dark purple can be seen. Glass has been made in many factories from 1860 to the present. Bowls and vases are the most common collectibles made of black amethyst.

From Kovel's antiques.
https://www.kovels.com/price-guide/glass-price-guide/black-amethyst.html

Last edited:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
It's a common Goldfish that is obviousy guilty of using performance enhancing drugs!

Happy Birthday Scotty!

Sounds like I missed some sailor talk, dang it. D-Ram light a candle for another Dodges passing. My wifes beloved and trusty Durango went to Dodge heaven this weekend, which is why I haven't been around the last couple of days. Been dealing with all the associated stuff that goes along with a wreck and replacing a vehicle. All is good no one seriously hurt, both parties insured, everything covered. Other than the driver of the other vehicle trying some shenanigans like saying it was his wife driving. But that won't effect the overall outcome for us. It's his is own problem and bad karma he's generating as they are aware of whats going on based on the witnesses who where there that saw him get out of the drivers side.
We've been looking everywhere for a replacement (still looking). My wifes main criteria is a third row seat (we take care of the grandkids), and 4wd. My main criteria is better gas mileage-period, if you've had a Durango you know what I mean. I loved her Durango for fun and power but, we live 20 miles out of town up a steep winding mountain road- her gas bill in that puppy was horrendous with her multiple trips a day. Well long story short.....it looks like we are going to get another Durango. All in all you can't beat them for size, power, towing capacity and over all price value of what you get vs. what you spend. I'm not happy about the continued gas bill but if I want something that will also tow our boat while I tow the trailer- it's suck it up buttercup time. All I know is I'll be glad when this is all said and done............................But...........they didn't have any of the cheapy rent a cars within in our policy limit that we were supposed to get so they gave us a cherry bad azz (yes I said that) 2016 Mustang- Papa likey and wants to keep it! I still have a midlife crisis toy coming to me right? Only thing about the Mustang I don't like is it takes me about 5 mins to crawl down into it- I'm used to stepping up into my trucks. However once you get in it it's comfy as heck, even has air conditioned seats- yes the SEATS, and the stereo is flat awesome.........Momma says no, keep dreaming old man get back to practical replacement vehicle shopping~

Sorry to hear about the wreck...candle is lit! Lol
Anyways, we had a 1999 Durango years ago...and yes I do know about the fuel mileage issue! Loved it! It was black with leather and loaded. As nice as it was I do love my wife's 2016 Forrester even better. 32 mpg is way better than 14! Lol
But for you you can't beat a Durango, my second choice would be a 4Runner. Personally I wouldn't touch a ford or gm product, but to each his own.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Oh fowledup, I don't think I've posted my latest boat purchase...
Runs good, transom is getting soft. I might stick it in garage over the winter and rebuild transom with seacast...
f5301232baaba015cfe5f34839ca996d.jpg

2f3fe9d3c45a4fc8083937eb03ae2f9f.jpg

aa97f4ce74280cd31ffc92214b2b9978.jpg

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Father's Day is almost here.

What crazy stories do you remember about your Father?

How 'bout fishin' in Kansas, on the Waukarusa river when a Tornado came up!
"But the cat's were bitin' like crazy!"

So many memories of my Pap...Not all good...But they are my memories!

Now, when I think of my dad, he is always close by.
Literally.

View attachment 1321453

I sometimes open the "Black Amethyst"*
Vessel that now holds my Father's remains to "let him breath" and to talk with him.....

If your Father is still alive,
Spend some time, go fishing, drinking or just call.

I wish that I could....

Best,

Scott

https://www.google.com/search?q=bla...ved=0ahUKEwiEpbuX24_NAhXK6iYKHQwXBTcQ_AUIBygC

* Black Amethyst Glass.

black-amethyst.jpg

Scott, my dad is still alive. However we don't speak and haven't for about three years. It's a long story, but my mother has forbid him from contact with me as she has disowned my son and I. Yup, she authentically hates me...

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Visited my dad yesterday.
I try to weekly.
Dug on a trench and worked on a lawn tractor. Then lunch.
He is going to do another three months rehab but is gaining.
Gets checked frequently for blood thickness and pacemaker function.

Thanks all who encouraged us when he was in surgery.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread