Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Perhaps a visit to the VA is warranted:
I have no appetite and all familiar foods tastes bad.

I haven't eaten in 3 days....

Scott

Yet, first thing in the morning,
I'm to visit a sweet elderly woman to make keys for her filing cabinet. :thumbsup:

Scott, get to a doctor! I know u would if I couldn't eat!

Sent from a spun out toilet paper tube (one ply)!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Well bad news...real bad...
The lady who was supposed to hold the sailboat for me sold it!!! Er!!! Oh well it wasn't meant to be.
They say you don't find the boat, the boat finds you!

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some 10 years ago, when I landed in Gainesville, with no Friends, no place to stay and no job,

I met James.

The Vet Rep at the state employment office....

He showed me the path and strength to succeed!

I owe my College Degree to his nurturing and encouragement.
Eventually finding myself the recipient of multiple Scholarship Awards.

Family, friends mourn longtime veterans advocate?s death

I will weep with pride of knowing this man every time that I remember him.

As I do now....

Rest in Peace, Jim, your fellow Service members are on point and have America covered! :notworthy:

Scott

Last edited:

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well bad news...real bad...
The lady who was supposed to hold the sailboat for me sold it!!! Er!!! Oh well it wasn't meant to be.
They say you don't find the boat, the boat finds you!

I'm sure that I understand.

I've seen so many replacement trucks lately that I'm not sure anymore of just what I really want....

Time to slow it down~~ don't be an "impulse buyer."

Perhaps like me, you have more time than money?

My Best,

Scott

Last edited:

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scott, get to a doctor! I know u would if I couldn't eat!

I'm hungry but nothing really sounds good....

This weekend.
Make and have some sushi?
Or camping and hiking?

Hmmm... Perhaps both?

Been there~Done that....

Best,

Scott

Last edited:

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well my wife just called me. She was on her way to work down in Vero. She said "Do you still love me?" That always means something is wrong. I said "Of course, whats happened? She said she stopped at her favorite Racetrac store to get a bottle of water and some chips. She went inside the store and walked inside the freezer to get her water when she heard the gun shot. I YELLED GUNSHOT? Of course wanting to rattle off a thousand questions, I bit my toungue and let her talk.........seems while she was in the freezer somebody droveby and shot up the store, she heard one gunshot and the front glass pane shatter, so she did what I've taught her. She was already in the freezer as was another man, so they dropped to the floor and held the door closed and just like that it was over. She said they held the door closed until a cop opened it..........man Im a little distressed right now that I wasnt with her...........she kept it together. It wasnt a robbery, they just drove by and shot up the place. ONLY to find out, he had been robbed earlier this morning and they destroyed his CCTV! Im so proud of her. might have been a little different circumstance had I been with her, you never know if I am armed or not if you know what I mean. She's a trooper..............she finally called as she was driving away from the store. She cursed and said she left her glasses at the store. I said honey, take your time, feel on top of your head..........damn there they were hahahaha. She was so pumped up. I want everyione to know I LOVE MY WIFE.........today could have devstated us, but God was watching over us and everyone in that store. I hope they catch the SOB..................now on a lighter note, I promised some pictures

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_1011.jpg IMG_1017.jpg IMG_1032.jpg IMG_1034.jpg

If you look really hard in the middle of the last picture you can see the white head of an American Bald eagle......i took these pics with my cell phone

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_1059.jpg IMG_1096.jpg IMG_1139.jpg IMG_1143.jpg IMG_1014.jpg

The picture on the far right, we had just scared up a flock of 6-8 turkeys, as we turned the curve, I tried to get a picture again, but wasnt quite fast enough

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_1033.jpg IMG_1035.jpg IMG_1060.jpg IMG_1100.jpg IMG_1140.jpg

More pics coming, man I am still pissed off about what happened to Momma......that happens to me, not my little baby girl. Shes 5 foot nothing, a 100 pounds............shes my life, shes my high school sweetheart. Shes my everything. Thank you Lord for providing Overwatch...........for being her Guardian Angel........

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Brother Bill. Momma said the store is owned by an Indian he gets robbed often, but come on, broad daylight? The store is literally...............275 yards east of I-95, across the street is another gas station with a Dairy Queen inside and beside his store is a McDonalds. Down the road about 1/4 mile is the outside gun range that I shoot at. Everything from BB's to archery out to 200 yard targets. With that known, these people had some big Cajones. plus cops (Sheriffs) patrol there all the time because on the west side of the interstate is a place called Fellsmere and it is a "Bad" neighborhood if you know what I mean. Drugs, rapes, kidnappings and murders, but that is literally on the other side of the tracks as they say.............thats why the police patrol that area often. I'm still in shock. I just want her to come home and hug her and remind her where the "protection" is...............she's a Southern girl. This could have had a worse outcome, but the lord was looking over her today. This really makes me mad. This dont happen to me, you know, I read about it, I see it on tv, not suppose to happen to people I know, well it did. When I hug her later I'm going to give her a great big CRITTER HUG! You know, one of those hugs where she lets go first. WOW man............take care of one another..........Well time to cook for the young'uns. BBQ chicken, baked beans, corn on the cob, and macaroni and cheese, nothing like an Uncle Bill meal hahahaha.........Yeah we made the best of our trip to the mountains. The thing is though, you better know someone with the toys, or else there isnt much to do. More pictures later, have to be g'pa now.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Catching up here....computer motherboard died and this device tablet/futility exerciser is maddening.
Dang Scott ,go get some answers. Meds can ruin taste but so can other symptoms.
Condolences to you...hurts more for various reasons when the best pass.

2G.F. , the ol lady learned from ya and put it to use.
Someone told me a while back when I was researching the piece of swamp I'm after.....when questioning the township(same one I'm in already) supervisor about why things were one way on a rule but different on same area too.
While a belt and suspenders are my preference in a strange situation he said , " if you don't have a problem , don't worry about it".
Yes ,looking ahead and contingency planning helps, but sometimes we can't cover everything out there beyond our perimeters.

Acquired an old Farmall-McCormick1948 tractor ,unloved and cobbled and broke it's whole life.
A reminder of near forgotten patience and perseverance working on it. A good diversion too, from crazy life not too far away,and not forgotten despite the distance.
Did have to endure a ride of shame though , while I'm a long time Green tractor fan , a friend had to tow me home with his John Deere. (A switch was dirty).

Hang in there all,summer is starting to fade.

Last edited:

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RC I was once told the true definition of fear.......is a man that wears suspenders and a belt at the same time ! Haha think about it! [emoji13][emoji147][emoji147][emoji147][emoji147]

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
untitled.png

My transportation and my "Where are the seatbelts???????? It dont matter, they dont work" hahaha A heck of a lot of fun. Man I'd like to have a 4 seater. hahaha. These things are awesome................

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
View attachment 1346697

My transportation and my "Where are the seatbelts???????? It dont matter, they dont work" hahaha A heck of a lot of fun. Man I'd like to have a 4 seater. hahaha. These things are awesome................

Seatbelts? Just hook your suspenders over the rollbar and you still have your belt to keep you in your britches. Har,har.:tongue3:
Rascal needs some new tires though....

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He said as soon as he saves $350.00 mommas gonna match him so he can get new tires. Now you can see why we were going sideways slipping around those roads, that's all the kid does!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread