Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gold boy, so there I was in Kindergarten. I was fostered not living with my parents. I’m on the slide and this beautiful little girl is sliding down. This @bully” behind me starts yelling for me to go but I’m waiting for this girl to leave. I sit down and WHAMMO , he knees me in the middle of my back...... and laughs. Oh it hurt. I go down the slide and go to my knees off to the side. The bully comes down and starts laughing at me. I told him his in big trouble. Why? Because just like Popeye I ate me spinach and I’m going to kick his arse........ he didn’t believe me. We’ll eventually that day he forgot about me..... I saw him in the slide and as he came down I gave him a roundhouse kick, brought it up from Puerto Rico, hit him square in the chin and knocked him out...... when he went limp, it scared me. The teacher ran over and said “what happened?” I said “ I think he likes Popeye now.......... hehe

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
2GF,

I hope the bully learned his lesson. Being a fairly small guy I had a couple of run ins also its surprising how when they get a taste of their own medecine they generally leave you alone....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

Last edited:

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah Uncle Bill he became my friend and respected Popeye!!! Haha

45th_Johnny

Jul 14, 2017
Mississippi
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Similar thing happened to me. He was about six two and took my basket ball. After recess he was walking up the stairs and I was at the top and punched his clock. Years later if he saw me coming he would walk the other way. When I was in the 82nd ABN, there was a huge Sgt. with a big scar on his face, my squad leader saw me looking and said: Never be afraid of a man with a scar, but watch out for the man that gave it to him.

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
that is the truth right there

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Joke of the day — Two blind pilots enter a plane. They have sunglasses and white sticks. As the plane starts to move, the passengers are uncomfortable. The plane gains speed, but it stays on the ground. The remaining runway gets smaller and smaller, and the plane is rushing towards a fence.

The passengers start shrieking and suddenly the plane lifts, avoiding the fence at the last second. All the passengers calm down, thinking it was a bad joke.

In the pilot cabin, the co-pilot turns to the pilot and says : "You know what? One day they're going to scream too late, and we're all going to die"

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gold boy, Johnny it appears to me that those of us bullied as children, grow up to do things about bullies ie join the military to De Oppresso Liber!!

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gold boy, Johnny it appears to me that those of us bullied as children, grow up to do things about bullies ie join the military to De Oppresso Liber!!

I believe, psychologically, those whom have been bullied when they were smaller while growing up, later became protectors of the bullied.
Those whom suffered at the hands and guile of bullies, have a lifetime memory of how it felt to be scared, helpless and/or friendless.
When they grew up, they were then able to champion for the down-trodden and bullied.
They are ones most likely to volunteer for social causes.

Yes, I was bullied in school.
The "King" bully would send his fastest runner after me when school was dismissed and when he caught me, he held me down until the rest of the bully group showed up.
As I was held down, the girls of that group would take turns beating me.
My fourth grade school picture shows me with a black eye as the result of "Mike."

This was grade school.

Then, in Jr. High, everything changed.
One day the "King Bully" slammed my locker shut causing me to have to use the combination again to open it.
I had a big math test in my next class, and I just snapped.
All that I remember is that a male Teacher pulled me off of him after I had bounced his head off the floor about 5-6 times with punches,
breaking his nose in the process.
He went to the hospital, I went to the Principal's office.
All said and done, he was suspended for a week and I suffered no punishment.
NEVER had any more trouble with him....

YEARS later, when I was the Maintenance Director at a Bank, I saw him sitting in the lobby, waiting to talk to a Loan Officer about a loan for his painting business.

I walked over to him and said, "Mike! How ya doin'?"
We chatted briefly and I said that I'd put in a word for him with the Loan Officer.
I did.

He was approved for the loan.

Y'all be good.

Best,

Scott

Last edited:

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Folks,

Scotch drinking cat....lol.

Just bought a fifth of single grain Scotch for my upcoming birthday in June.
It came in a "Gift Box."
Do you know how expensive a bottle of single grain scotch in a gift box costs?

Now all I have to do is not open it until then....

Vegas odds are 20 to 1 that I hit it before my Birthday.

Ole Scotty will give you some inside info to take those odds. 8-)
That bottle will be opened ONLY on my Birthday!

Now all I need is a fine Cuban cigar....
Can someone help a Brother out?

Scott

Last edited:

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gold boy, I use to train with Militech fighting systems of Florida, then when that gym closed I picked up BJJ. How about you friend?

Back when I was younger and married to my first wife, there was a guy who lived 3 doors down who was a third degree black belt in Tae Kwan Do.
I used to go to his house after work and train with Steve.
We would start with weight lifting.
Then, we meditated.
Next, we would practice moves....
He had been in competitions shown on television and I welcomed his instruction.

Yeah, I usually walked home sore and bruised, but eventually I was able to hold my own.
I learned mostly that it wasn't about kicking ass, it was about perfection of mind, body and soul.
A study of spiritual alignment with nature, one's surroundings and one's self.

If you study martial arts just to kick some ass, you have no business studying the art.....Dig?

Scott

Here's some "3 Doors Down" for ya....

Last edited:

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
never mind.....

Last edited:

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My, it has grown quiet here lately....

Let's rock it!

Hmmmm.
I contemplate the next video I shall present, and...

Here we go!

When I was a kid, before joining the Army, I travelled from town to town, buying and selling antiques.
I Learned the "Auctioneers" prattle then,
I learned "Auctioneer Speak."

Travelling from one town tro another, I was the new kid in town...

But, my life of past adventures has led me to today's potentials!

Scott

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread