Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rusty PM me so I can write back using my phone please.

Last edited:

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I’ve tried all my training on the boy, let’s see how this turns out. I had him crying without choking the **** out of him which is still a valuable option. It’s always hard to deal with when it’s your family members

Last edited:

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did it. Everyone can stop asking. It was me. Yes.........I let the dogs out! Hehehe

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Folks I’m hurting real bad....... seems my wife caught our eldest grandson smoking. I don’t smoke, wife don’t smoke, his mother ( my daughter) don’t smoke. Other than choke the **** out of him I’m up for ideas......

Send him to stay with me awhile.
He can listen to smokers cough and see the weakness poison causes...

I've seen the black lungs. Dying people and more but that does not stop me.
Addiction I've broke repeatedly to start again.

The boy does not realize how lucky he is. He's a boy.

Is he willing to give up being able to run? To dive under water for more than a few seconds?
Does he want to stink to where others avoid him? (Girls included.)
A shorter life?

Personally I would suggest he give me five dollars a day of his own earned money instead of smoking.
Then ask him how much I'd hand him after a year. What could he buy with it... And would it be worth it vs his real health being sacrificed with nothing to show for it besides declining health....

A person should make their own choices and decisions based on the good potential results for themselves. Not guaranteed destructive ones.

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Send him to stay with me awhile.
He can listen to smokers cough and see the weakness poison causes...

I've seen the black lungs. Dying people and more but that does not stop me.
Addiction I've broke repeatedly to start again.

The boy does not realize how lucky he is. He's a boy.

Is he willing to give up being able to run? To dive under water for more than a few seconds?
Does he want to stink to where others avoid him? (Girls included.)
A shorter life?

Personally I would suggest he give me five dollars a day of his own earned money instead of smoking.
Then ask him how much I'd hand him after a year. What could he buy with it... And would it be worth it vs his real health being sacrificed with nothing to show for it besides declining health....

A person should make their own choices and decisions based on the good potential results for themselves. Not guaranteed destructive ones.

I’m packing his bags.........[emoji41]

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Expensive habit.
Tell him he is going to smell like what he is smoking, gets in your hair, clothes, breath, everywhere.
Girls may not like his new "odor of death" stench.

My mom died from ling cancer, compliments of smoking. She couldn't quit even when it was killing her.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok so I need help deciding a discussion between my wife and me. You take a shower to get clean. So when you use a towel you’re clean........ how does the towel get dirty? Seems like it should last for weeks! Hehe

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As kids we were told to hang up our towels and use them to dry with after the next bath.

How do they get dirty, hmm...
Well depends on how well you wash and they do collect dead skin cells when you dry off.
[emoji3]

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I’ve never had this happen. But I did cross paths with a Bull Shark....... funny story

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’m watching the Women’s World Cup of soccer. Wheeeew there’s a lot of testosterone out there!!!!!!

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here we go again....... where is everyone? I miss the Critters that brought me here years ago........

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Ok maybe by now, my friends understand I love the water. I’ve made a few dives in the Persian Gulf back in the day. 1990-91 I was there. So my team mates and I ran in it up the chain, we met higher higher requirements and they let us dive. I’ve never understood the Gulf is saltier ( if that’s not a word, it is now) than most sea water. We had arrived on a known wreck site and damn we couldn’t sink!!!!!!! So I had this idea, I took off my wetsuit (positively buoyant) and I really overweighted myself. Two of us did agreed to go “overweighted”. Understand we were in the desert so we didn’t bring a lot of dive gear, so we had to share what we did have. Anyway, I’m wearing twin 80’s, UDT shorts, a UDT Vest, fins, and a Desert BDU top. Funny looking now that I think of it. And I think I put on something insane like 40-50 pounds of dive weights. TB says “ Hey let’s jump in like we are HALO jumping, and I’ll race you to 150’ I think it was........

There were 4-6 guys bopping around in the water to maybe 20-30 feet underwater, hanging on to the anchor chain. Plop, TB, plop, I jump in, get into free fall position and I am screaming towards the bottom. I pass every one including TB.............I look up, I am screaming........... well the dive was going to be past all “SAFE” limits. At about 170 feet on my depth gage and about 100 feet or so until I probably end my life.......... I drop my dive weights........and I start heading to the surface. I took my time and did it right, no faster than my bubbles....... at first. Hehe

All went well and we all laughed until my dive buddy says “ so where’s the weights?” Well they’re on the bottom...... no more diving today! Hahahaha. I miss my guys!!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread