Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Bill and/or Scott,

Just settled in with a tall iced tea, made some posts that that I'm still thinking about, and hope they were understood. I've retreated to this safe haven, and would like to hear; Jimmy Buffett...."we are the people our Parents warned us about".......Thanks.....Gary

My friend,

As president of this thread, let me assure you that you are always welcome. This thread would be lacking without an excellent man such as yourself. I value this safe haven with you. Let it always continue to be so. I await our DJs work with bated breath.

Sincerely,
Crispin

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crispin, my friend,

Thank you for the kind words, I am what I am, and the product of my times. But these times are a-changing, and this old dinosaur is just rolling along. Perhaps I've gotten wiser with age, but more so, I think I'm just getting tired. The next round is on me, excellent peach- flavored iced tea, and plenty of ice.......Gary

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Gary,

Here you go.....

Bill and/or Scott,

Just settled in with a tall iced tea, made some posts that that I'm still thinking about, and hope they were understood. I've retreated to this safe haven, and would like to hear; Jimmy Buffett...."we are the people our Parents warned us about".......Thanks.....Gary

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Crispin,

This could be the one you're looking for....

There is a song by Rage Against the Machine with the lyrics: "The Nina, the Pinta, the Santa Maria..." Could one of our two excellent DJs be so kind as to find it for me?

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Gary,

When Crispin started this thread.....I seriously doubt that he and a few others that joined early on considered it would grow to the extent it did.....lol.

Just a place to chill out and enjoy each others company and leave the egos at the door....

Playing for Change - Gimme Shelter.

Thank you kind friend, that kind of sums up the day.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Gary etal,

It would help if I added the video...lol...

Gary,

When Crispin started this thread.....I seriously doubt that he and a few others that joined early on considered it would grow to the extent it did.....lol.

Just a place to chill out and enjoy each others company and leave the egos at the door....

Playing for Change - Gimme Shelter.

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Friends,

Headin to bed, long day, and one I'm glad is over. Boat leaving shore for salmon at 5:30, and I'm going to be on it. Enjoy the 4th., and party like it's 1999.......Gary

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Uncle Bill, how about ' we all shine on' by john lennon?

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
Secret,

Thanks, and it all comes from this great country, Which is why part of my forestry business is called," Nature's Bounty". Mother nature has always provided for her children, and puts these fine and healthy foods their for our use. It's to bad that more people can't see this important, renewable resource. Gary

I am intrigued by your business. Please explain.

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bill..thanks for the cat and crow video! Very sweet!!!

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 4 Beta

FFARL

Apr 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, how in the world have I just found this thread. Add me to the list!

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Gary,

This one's for you.....

Eddie Vedder - The times they are a changing.

Crispin, my friend,

Thank you for the kind words, I am what I am, and the product of my times. But these times are a-changing, and this old dinosaur is just rolling along. Perhaps I've gotten wiser with age, but more so, I think I'm just getting tired. The next round is on me, excellent peach- flavored iced tea, and plenty of ice.......Gary

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ben,

My business is a couple rolled into one . y major focus is as a consulting forester, provided professional assistance to private forest and property owners.Boundary surveying, , mapping topography, forest tree inventoty and growth, and the eventual harvesting of mature timber to defray expenses and taxes. It is all based on the owners wants, needs and long range goals that the management plan is designed and implemented.

I suspect that perhaps what intrigued you most was, "Natures Bounty". Spending all the time in the woods and on the waters ,( I've done this for 35+ years), I have always foraged wild medicinals and edibles. Mushrooms., fiddlehead ferns, wild leek, and numerous other fine, and tasty edibles can be easily harvested, and utilized, both by myself and sold on a very luctrative market to individuals, and local chefs. These plants like forest trees thrive when they, like any farm crop are used, and managed. They are a renewable resource, and regenerate and grow from years to year for our use. As I wrote before, Mother Nature, has provided a wonderful resource for us to use. With proper conservation practices,( the wise use), these resources will last forever. Hope that answers any questions you may have had. Happy 4th. Gary

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I apologize for not being diligent of late on musical requests;

The Honors Philosophy class that I planned on registering for is full, and I have been composing a message to the instructor hoping for a chance to attend.

This is the message that I just now sent:

Greetings, Dr. Stewart!

I am communicating in the hopes of being accepted of attending your course,
Honors Philosophy #7657, this Fall Semester.

I realize that the maximum number of registrants have already enrolled, however,
I'm hoping that one more chair can be found for my participation.

Please feel free to investigate my academic performance and inquire of my past instructors
of my progress towards a degree in Psychology, including Dr.
Havill and Dr. Ringger.

If you have any questions, please feel free to inquire.

Hope that you are having a wonderful summer and a safe and Happy Independence Day!

My Best Wishes,

Scott Xxxxxx
9242xxxxx

I am also spending a great deal of time investigating and communicating with
individuals and organizations in my desire to volunteer.

Once again,
My apologies.

Best,

Scott

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope all are enjoying their day of celebration of America's Independence.

God Bless our Servicemen and Women,
And God Bless America!

My Best Wishes,

Scott​

Last edited:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I apologize for not being diligent of late on musical requests;

The Honors Philosophy class that I planned on registering for is full, and I have been composing a message to the instructor hoping for a chance to attend.

This is the message that I just now sent:

Greetings, Dr. Stewart!

I am communicating in the hopes of being accepted of attending your course,
Honors Philosophy #7657, this Fall Semester.

I realize that the maximum number of registrants have already enrolled, however,
I'm hoping that one more chair can be found for my participation.

Please feel free to investigate my academic performance and inquire of my past instructors
of my progress towards a degree in Psychology, including Dr.
Havill and Dr. Ringger.

If you have any questions, please feel free to inquire.

Hope that you are having a wonderful summer and a safe and Happy Independence Day!

My Best Wishes,

Scott Xxxxxx
9242xxxxx

I am also spending a great deal of time investigating and communicating with
individuals and organizations in my desire to volunteer.

Once again,
My apologies.

Best,

Scott
Good luck with being accepted Scott. I hope they can find that extra chair for you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread