CRISPINS CRITTERS

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
T.G.I,F, the lower video,shanty song is still a tradition on a local radio station! I recall a couple summer evenings hearing it played across the lake years ago....
Throwing in a more modern fridayish tune too,
Happy Friday.

Last edited:

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rev, you are falling in line with the music, Zack Brown...one of the best, esp. when teamed with Jimmy!

It's Friday, and I declare it Fiesta Night.....Draw out your cold Corona, Tequila shooter,s, and sit back and relax....

Tonight I am preparing,( for real), crunchy beef taco's. Adding ground beef to a hot skillet, and cooking with olive oil, and minced garlic. I add a touch of worchestershire, crushed red pepper, red onion, green pepper, and chili powder to taste.
As this cooks, I shred lettuce, chop some raw red onion, chop frsh tomato. Taking the flat bottomed taco shell, I add the meat mixture, garnish with the lettuce, onion, and tomato....top with shredded chedder cheese, microwave to meit cheese, and soften taco....pile high on the plate, and listen to the evenings music selections......Later......Gary

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'll be there in a few Gary, sounds great

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Secret, I'm a whole country away, but right next door with this new technology that I still don't understand.....I should have made more than I did, they went down way too easy.

Doubter in MD

Bronze Member
Jan 18, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Okay. I stumbled on this thread by accident. I now BELIEVE I understand the guidelines/rules for posting here. On one hand I think it's cool that the thread is designed to promote positivity.

On the other hand I'm surprised and impressed it's survived to this point. I think this thread deserves a little Zager and Evans (In the year 2525). God/Buddha/Allah/L. Ron Hubbard/Joseph Smith/Flying Spaghetti Monster/Insert your own deity here/ willing we'll get there.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Okay. I stumbled on this thread by accident. I now BELIEVE I understand the guidelines/rules for posting here. On one hand I think it's cool that the thread is designed to promote positivity.

On the other hand I'm surprised and impressed it's survived to this point. I think this thread deserves a little Zager and Evans (In the year 2525). God/Buddha/Allah/L. Ron Hubbard/Joseph Smith/Flying Spaghetti Monster/Insert your own deity here/ willing we'll get there.

Well, the TIME MACHINE for the "mass market" will be ready by 2035; 2525...? "DOABLE"...

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

classic song no doubt.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
trouble is iffn I get banned here again I have no place else to entertain the masses ( as I am banned for life from another site) ( and it's a site with no rules, how the heck could I get banned there?)

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
trouble is iffn I get banned here again I have no place else to entertain the masses ( as I am banned for life from another site) ( and it's a site with no rules, how the heck could I get banned there?)
That would be a heck of a feat,and about an eight beer job.
Racking up some bans there Jeff.(But its one way to lead in points , ---- :tongue3:).

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I suppose I'll have to get banned again to get my tough guy image back! ( thanks Squig!!)
Tough guy image? LOL! I always equate you to the cookie monster Jeff!:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread