CRISPINS CRITTERS

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keeping politics out of it... as the "Secretary of State", I will agree that since Crispin is gone and now that this thread is seemingly taking on a mind of its own, maybe this thread has indeed morphed from its original intent.

Whether or not that is a good or bad thing, that is for you all to decide.

I have asked many times in the past that the original intent of this thread not be forgotten. Be it what it is, I will not make any waves or cause a scene here, as I respect my friends here too much.

That being said, I am simply putting this out there so that my opinion can be stated.

Thread took on a new path hundreds of pages ago.

Crispin wanted to protect this thread, if it had politics it had to be moved to 2nd forum. He wanted thread to be more than a political reply.

I think Crispin will return one day and I want thread still here, only way to guarantee that is to keep politics out of it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

Crispin wanted to protect this thread, if it had politics it had to be moved to 2nd forum. He wanted thread to be more than a political reply.

I think Crispin will return one day and I want thread still here, only way to guarantee that is to keep politics out of it.

LOL! Well, LOOK at YOUR "posting"...

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other

I apologize if my comment was taken out of context.

I was not complaining or asking for anything to be changed.

It was merely me stating my opinion. The thread DID indeed take a new path a long time ago. I have been stating and re-stating my same opinion ever since.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I apologize if my comment was taken out of context.

I was not complaining or asking for anything to be changed.

It was merely me stating my opinion. The thread DID indeed take a new path a long time ago. I have been stating and re-stating my same opinion ever since.

No apology needed, just explaining why....Crispin asked my help.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL! "We the People", and BELOW that...

My signature has nothing to do with thread......

I explained name was changed to honor Crispin it can be changed back if that is what majority of most active posters on it want.

I ran this past Bill before it was changed.........

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seems like a sad commentary on America when you could consider the very laws that form this country as "political" Reb.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

I explained name was changed to honor Crispin it can be changed back if that is what majority of most active posters on it want.

"Name change" is NOT the "issue"; your "signature" is... for THIS "thread".

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its about name change. ..that's all!

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 4

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Forget what someone's signature is...

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Name change" is NOT the "issue"; your "signature" is... for THIS "thread".

This conversation is over Rebel.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

Crispin's I am OK with... "Critters"...? Animals...?

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hopefully we don't seek out things that divide us..personally on this thread I would like to focus on the things that bring us together..as we all know politics and religion do not qualify for that!!!

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Screen Shot 2013-08-27 at 12.08.43 PM.png

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well for what it is worth, I read over the 1st 100 pages and this thread really did start to change in that time. And way back then there was an ongoing discussion on what the name might be. Crispin's critters seemed to be in the lead at that time. And for a page or 2 before that it was Spart's plugs, and Crispy cream or some such.

Sorry to interject on this thread again but I wanted to find out if it really had morphed into something else, and it looks like, for the most part it has morphed into something like a social club for you all. I support that.
Good luck in your endeavors.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Treasure_Hunter is right, Crispin will be back. And changing the name doesn't change us. Even though I'm not a member I agree with most.
Stop arguing and get the fun going!! ( the mini-mod coming out)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread