bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
stockpicker,

Lots of thoughtful info in your post......so let's see where I fit in.....

IQ 140.....I passed the mensa test....but I'm a bit like Spart that way.....any club that wants me as a member....I'd rather not join.....exception being the detecting sites.....I've had buddies black, asian, etc....over the years....

I go from liberal to extreme right depending on the issue..... meanwhile my wife who is super rational thinks I'm nuts and Crispin has his doubts at times also.....lol....

Now I'm getting myself confused again......

Regards + HH

Bill

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
bill from lachine said:
stockpicker,

Lots of thoughtful info in your post......so let's see where I fit in.....

IQ 140.....I passed the mensa test....but I'm a bit like Spart that way.....any club that wants me as a member....I'd rather not join.....exception being the detecting sites.....I've had buddies black, asian, etc....over the years....

I go from liberal to extreme right depending on the issue..... meanwhile my wife who is super rational thinks I'm nuts and Crispin has his doubts at times also.....lol....

Now I'm getting myself confused again......

Regards + HH

Bill

Just an article I thought worth passing along - not my study.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Ivan, nice piece. Hex i believe the oldest. Sniper the familiar here any way bent bolt. As many were modified its neat you got ahold of an early unmolested.

302guy

Banned
Jan 24, 2013
Delaware / SoDel
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro (for now)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just don't see the need for this type of crap ... It's just ignorant pure and simple and does not belong on a public board.

Originally Posted by onfire

Dano I like your sig. pic. You have a African Lion We have a lien African.

I agree. But they don't see it as harmful, they think it is funny. They fail to realize that people like the ones who murdered James Byrd, and Matthew Shepherd made similar jokes. I'm not always politically correct or sensitive, but at least what I say is funny.

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
No stopping someone from thinking or saying but i just don't think it belongs on treasurenet. What folks want to say in their own home is their biz.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
They fail to realize that people like the ones who murdered James Byrd, and Matthew Shepherd made similar jokes.

I know people who have said racial/insensitive jokes and they haven't killed anybody.

(and he wasn't white either)

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
G.I.B. said:
I know people who have said racial/insensitive jokes and they haven't killed anybody.

My only point is that I do not believe it belongs on a public board such as this. That's all.

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Not appropriate. ..no matter how anyone tries to justify posting that kind of JUNK!!

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
No stopping someone from thinking or saying but i just don't think it belongs on treasurenet. What folks want to say in their own home is their biz.

...as long as it is within MY boundaries of what I think?

Who does Crispin pick as the 'Official Censor'?

No, no government takeover please. Let's keep some of our freedoms, even if some people don't like what they may hear sometimes.

302guy

Banned
Jan 24, 2013
Delaware / SoDel
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro (for now)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Thats the problem with public forums. They are in their own home, and they are entitled to their own opinion. No matter how ignorant it is. All we can do is choose to ignore them, and out them for their bigotry. Or confront them. But you know as well as I do, they'll never change. If it's a violation of the TOS report him.

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I would hope given the fact that one is not allowed to use swears in their posts that racist language would be covered also.

302guy

Banned
Jan 24, 2013
Delaware / SoDel
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro (for now)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Not all bigots have the courage of their convictions. Most are two faced cowards who wouldn't dare say the same thing to the face of one of the objects of their misplaced anger. It might force then into a situation where they would have to defend their indefensible narrow minded views.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I would hope given the fact that one is not allowed to use swears in their posts that racist language would be covered also.

Does that include banning rap videos?

Where does it end.

I know where it ends...

It ends with 302 guy wearing a Bullseye BBQ sauce vest and sitting next to a bonfire~

mmmmm-ribs.

Gotta go get sumptin to eat.

Last edited:

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Where does it end.

I know where it ends...

It ends with 302 guy wearing a Bullseye BBQ sauce vest and sitting next to a bonfire

mmmmm-ribs.

Gotta go sumptin to eat.

Ok..Ok As Minister of Equality..I now exercise my position. .no more excuses for bad taste please! !?

302guy

Banned
Jan 24, 2013
Delaware / SoDel
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro (for now)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Where does it end.

I know where it ends...

It ends with 302 guy wearing a Bullseye BBQ sauce vest and sitting next to a bonfire~

mmmmm-ribs.

Gotta go sumptin to eat.

It's gotta be Sweet Baby Ray's. Best BBQ sauce there is.

Mmmmmm- I'm so good I 'et myself

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Holy smokes anyways, I have been neglecting my duties here as Chief Chef and Culinary Advisor. This one is for the all the ladies.

BackBacon's (aka BackStrap) Chocolate, Peanut Butter And Banana Egg Rolls

Thaw a package of egg roll wraps.
Cut a banana in half vertically then cut the two pieces in half Horizontally. When done they should look like a half moon shape.
Lay out four wraps on a surface that is lightly dusted with corn starch.
Spread your favorite peanut butter on the wrap while leaving a one inch border around the wrap clean of any peanut butter.
place 1 half moon of banana in the center of the wrap directly on the peanut butter.
Place about 2 dozen of your favorite chocolate chips on top of the banana.
Then roll them up as per the instructions below.
Pre heat some vegetable oil to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Fry the egg rolls on each side until they are golden brown.
Place on paper towel to drain any excess oil.
Place them on a plate and dust them with some powdered sugar.
Serve with Vanilla ice cream.

Just before the egg roll is completely rolled, brush some egg wash on the edges to help keep them sealed up.
egg-roll-folding-step1.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread