CRISPINS CRITTERS

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Folks,

Here's another tune for you....Stevie Ray Vaughan and Jeff Healey.

Stevie and Jeff!

Bill, you've outdone yourself! :notworthy:

EASILY one of the top 10 songs posted on this thread! :thumbsup:

casey.jpg

Best,

Scott

OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Mike,

If you seek a perfect refuge in life then you will be disappointed where ever you go. However, if you seek solace, honesty, and good-hearted people then you will always find that here. Several of us have had our differences at times, I'm sure the reading has made that obvious. Yet, the commonality of friendship in this thread prevails amongst it. This is not just a thread where people talk about how great it would be to meet each other...we try to make it happen. I have met TH, GIB, DR, and PTC...in that order. I have had many a chat with Bill on the phone. I have exchanged chili peppers with Backbacon for Canadian salts. Honorable mention to SonofaDigger...I sent him a box of candles for golden Indian Head. One of these days 2greenfeet and I will meet up in Orlando when he is ready. Ms. Jackson had us mis-labeled...I'm sorry Ms. Jackson, I am for real.

I appreciate the heartfelt thanks in the thread for Squiggy and I; however, we are only two of the many. TH kept this thread alive in the middle of strife and then forgave me after betrayal. We have some fallen comrades that I would like to see back...and one fallen comrade that needs to make sure he has two coins to pay Cairon. TH knows of who I speak.

Anyway, RelevantChair has always been a voice of reason. WorldTalker provides an ephemeral guidance...one of which smacked me in the face today. WT, had I not had those words echoing in my mind I would have unloaded on a fellow physician...luckily, he handed me the moral high ground and all I had to do was not let him control me. DeepSeeker is the truest patriot among all of us. JerseyBen is of my kin and one that I know will carry on our banner if I fall. JG holds the softest spot in my heart for we pushed each other beyond reason and then found common ground. There are great people here. One of them will always be online when you need it.

I sense a change in you from whence we first met. Keep studying the bible, keep seeking advice from your spiritual advisers. Only by passing through hate can you truly find love. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results...you have broken the cycle.

Anyways, these are only words from a broken man after a horrific week looking to find solace.

Bill, odd dedication for Mike but I think he will get it, Seal, "Kissed by a rose." or any other DJ who can beat him to it.

God bless...
Crispin

OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Crispin, have you been out hunting lately?

GIB invited me out but my lungs are still very week from the pneumonia. I'm on three different inhalers...I got messed up bad. Don't have the strength. Just means there will more gold for us to lead you to next time you are down.

OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Dedication to GIB...Flo Rida...you know how I feel...

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crisp you will never be broken, maybe bruised...:)

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah for Mike! 12,000 posts! You did it, you deserve it, and no one can ever take that from you!
We are all glad for you. There are a great bunch of folks here and you fit right in with us all!
Keep you a sticky note, maybe right down the last post number when you take your breaks, you still gotta a ways to go.

For all the critters.....

hehehe, hey squiggys, night crispy......

Thanks for that tune Pat-Kat!

I really needed that particular song about now....

Best,

Scott

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
GIB invited me out but my lungs are still very week from the pneumonia. I'm on three different inhalers...I got messed up bad. Don't have the strength. Just means there will more gold for us to lead you to next time you are down.
I hope you regain your strength soon. I can only imagine going through pneumonia, luckily I have never had it.I am looking forward to hunting with you again, I think of our trip often when I am out in the snow.

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shades of spirit...remember Coily and Jeffers? :)

SPIRIT?
Did someone mention Spirit?

groucho.png
"Say the magic word and win a prize."

Best,

Scott​

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Get some good rest Crisp...:)

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Crispin,

Don't sell yourself or Squiggy short.....you both have a high standing moral compass over and above your professional training and don't forget it.

The rest of us are here to support each other as best we can based on our own skill sets...but somehow the whole is greater than the individual parts....kind of the glue that holds us all together.

I'll get off my soapbox now here's the tune you requested.

Regards + HH

Bill

Hey Mike,

If you seek a perfect refuge in life then you will be disappointed where ever you go. However, if you seek solace, honesty, and good-hearted people then you will always find that here. Several of us have had our differences at times, I'm sure the reading has made that obvious. Yet, the commonality of friendship in this thread prevails amongst it. This is not just a thread where people talk about how great it would be to meet each other...we try to make it happen. I have met TH, GIB, DR, and PTC...in that order. I have had many a chat with Bill on the phone. I have exchanged chili peppers with Backbacon for Canadian salts. Honorable mention to SonofaDigger...I sent him a box of candles for golden Indian Head. One of these days 2greenfeet and I will meet up in Orlando when he is ready. Ms. Jackson had us mis-labeled...I'm sorry Ms. Jackson, I am for real.

I appreciate the heartfelt thanks in the thread for Squiggy and I; however, we are only two of the many. TH kept this thread alive in the middle of strife and then forgave me after betrayal. We have some fallen comrades that I would like to see back...and one fallen comrade that needs to make sure he has two coins to pay Cairon. TH knows of who I speak.

Anyway, RelevantChair has always been a voice of reason. WorldTalker provides an ephemeral guidance...one of which smacked me in the face today. WT, had I not had those words echoing in my mind I would have unloaded on a fellow physician...luckily, he handed me the moral high ground and all I had to do was not let him control me. DeepSeeker is the truest patriot among all of us. JerseyBen is of my kin and one that I know will carry on our banner if I fall. JG holds the softest spot in my heart for we pushed each other beyond reason and then found common ground. There are great people here. One of them will always be online when you need it.

I sense a change in you from whence we first met. Keep studying the bible, keep seeking advice from your spiritual advisers. Only by passing through hate can you truly find love. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results...you have broken the cycle.

Anyways, these are only words from a broken man after a horrific week looking to find solace.

Bill, odd dedication for Mike but I think he will get it, Seal, "Kissed by a rose." or any other DJ who can beat him to it.

God bless...
Crispin

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Crispin,

Hopefully you remember this tune from way back when......I played this when you were going through a rough patch....still as valid today as it was them.....be strong buddy and you'll get over this.

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crispin,

Don't sell yourself or Squiggy short.....you both have a high standing moral compass over and above your professional training and don't forget it.

The rest of us are here to support each other as best we can based on our own skill sets...but somehow the whole is greater than the individual parts....kind of the glue that holds us all together.

I'll get off my soapbox now here's the tune you requested.

Regards + HH

Bill

:thumbsup:

Scott

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ed sullivan.png
"And now, for something completely different, unheard of on this continent,

THE BEATLES!"

Enjoy the memory of 50 years ago this Sunday.
I will...

Best,

Scott

Last edited:

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Speaking of concerts I saw Chicago in Pensacola now that was a lesson in geography.......saw AC/DC in Lakeland Florida, and KISS at the Roanoke civic center Banghead

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
All right, a little stubborn song of unity to share with Crispins crispy lungs, just a lonersong,don,t get crazy and go country on us Doc.:laughing7: . Dang it. Fight man fight. Going to be a long one for your health.
We all struggle. Just different ways. Put in same boat our differences can be controlled enough to get along. Funner to shout from a distance though!.

Sing it Scott!

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Huckleberry.png
"I'll be your Huckleberry......"

Ya want some "Southern" Music?

Which way shall we go?
Rossington-Collins?
Skynyrd?
Allman Brothers?

I know!

How 'bout some of this.
It's Southern.
And Northern.
And...everywhere.
Perhaps where someone like you and I have once been.

Enjoy!

Always, My Best,

Scott

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
twighlight zone.jpg
"Imagine this,
A man declining in age,
trying to find the "fountain of youth"
by attending college,
Thinking that he might make a difference in humanity.....
or at the least, benevolence towards animals.
How will the 'music play out?'"

"This is a little exercise that you may only find in "Scott's Twilight Zone."

Best,

Scott

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread