CRISPINS CRITTERS

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Crispin, is your list handy??? You all seem to be having a good old time over here. :)

Welcome to the clan Mastiff-

Feel free to throw in some puppy pics.

Perhaps you could be the Minister of Pageants?

Screen Shot 2013-12-11 at 4.45.32 PM.png

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Whoo hoo! storm took the power out. Pulled camping coffee pot out for four days of coffee that may have killed a lesser man. Oro is not here on Crispins Critters that I know of but may have been proud. Last nights snow shoveled and funky dishes done. Time to decontaminate ,yea hot water. Hmm water.C,mon spring.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I thought Mastiffgirlie joined us a long time ago

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
< always afraid of females with dogs

Mastiff4me

Sep 29, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jeff, That's it your toast......after the dogs have beaten on you the snakes will finish you off......lol... Regards + HH Bill
I am cracking up! You all are great. And, as I can see, supportive. My kind of place. Jeff, you know, I have been stuck on the Jesuits, but, every now and then, one needs a change. Glad you don't mind if I pop in here once in awhile. Good music, too. :)

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Welcome! Enjoy the craziness!

sent from a potato...

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dram, isn't it about time to plant the potato, and break out the spring veggie phone????? The ice left the lake yesterday, and spring is finally in the air, although today it's dressed in a parka.....see you all later.....gary

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Dram, isn't it about time to plant the potato, and break out the spring veggie phone????? The ice left the lake yesterday, and spring is finally in the air, although today it's dressed in a parka.....see you all later.....gary

Lol! Yeah it's time to plant this potato. We had about half a inch of snow this morning. I cannot stand much more of this arctic weather.
Sounds like your about ready to go fishing.
sent from a potato...

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes welcome. I love this place. Here you will find great music, friends you can lean on, comedic relief, and deep intellectual conversation if that is what you need. DR CRAZINESS? What craziness of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh no Jeff another female to keep you inline? How do you do it? Better walk a tight line never know when they might gang up on you......whoa 2gf sits back and smiles as the attention is diverted away from him.......

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DRAM where do you live? In general not too specific if you don't mind. Afterall reading what a lot of my friends post here and knowing that my chineses horoscope earth sign is water, there is a reason I call Florida home.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
DRAM where do you live? In general not too specific if you don't mind. Afterall reading what a lot of my friends post here and knowing that my chineses horoscope earth sign is water, there is a reason I call Florida home.

Tgf , I live full time in mid coast Maine. I bought a home in lake county Florida. This is where we will eventually be moving to. For now we just vacation there. Have to wait for some very sad and complicated family issues to resolve from both my wife's parents as well as mine before we can move. My son is in fourth grade and I hope to be moved before he starts high school. Sure sucks having family issues as nasty as these are...

sent from a potato...

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Roger that. I'm a Native Floridian and I was able to retire here after 30 years military service. I live in Brevard County, approximately 10 minutes from the beach. But the Atlantic is not clear here that's one reason we go south to the Keys and the Caribbean so I can get my dive time in. I'm with you, I hate family issues, got a lot of my own weighing my wife and I down too. I feel for you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread