Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I walked in gave them a name. Told them I wasn't allowed to use my real name because of the "Witness Protection Plan" I was stuck in years ago....... I finally agree to a name get seated and wait and wait from 0800 told to go to lunch and be back at 1330!!!! Honestly that happened. They separate us by group. I'm in group A juror 12 out of possibly 27 names. We go inside the court room have a seat. We are told how important our job is blah blah. They start asking general questions..... Anyone with medical training? Up goes the hand....we had filled out questionnaires before I mailed mine in. Anyone ever been on an accident reconstruction? Up goes the hand...... What do you do for a living..... I'm retired. Retired from what? Retired from fighting wars that the elected and appointed officials over me told me to do.....do you believe there are frivolous lawsuits? Up goes the hand..... Hey did somebody get killed here or what? Uh no. A truck driver and a doctor collided at a construction site in 2010 that's why we are here...... Oh you mean like a frivolous lawsuit! Saw money in his eyes, claims shoulder problems, look no sympathy here........ I was dismissed....... Another frivolous lawsuit! Hell I was hoping it was going to at least be a good case I would have made sure I made the jury...... Oh and this crap is suppose to take a week! Don't waste my time! And they don't feed you unless it's dinner!!!!!!!!!! They did NOT like my education factor either!

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
2GF,

You played it out right....if it was something like a murder trial or another serious scenario do your duty but don't waste it on an ambulance chaser case.

Regards + HH

Bill

Last edited:

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just a little "peek" at a College email,

Sent to Professor Ringger, a past Professor of a Psychology course, whom I will try to have as my Academic Adviser:
----------

Regardless of Christy and/or Vincents response, I will certainly attend.

The Program that will be discussed is the VA's "Choice" Program.
http://www.va.gov/opa/choiceact/

In a cursory perusal, a main issue appears to be the amount of wait time for care.

With all problems that Vets face upon reintegration into civilian mien,
I believe that mental health issues are an object of my passion that I may assist in.

What are your office hours?
(Fear not; I shant become a pest....
GetFileAttachment
)

A GREAT Semester awaits!

Best Wishes,

Scott Xxxxxx

------------

Yes, A GREAT Semester awaits! :thumbsup:

Ya Dig?

Peace and Love!

don.png

Scott

Take this with you, into the week, Cats!

Last edited:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Glad it worked out for you tgf! At least it wasn't a hot spilled coffee case! Lol

Sent from a spun out toilet paper tube (one ply)!

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I walked in gave them a name. Told them I wasn't allowed to use my real name because of the "Witness Protection Plan" I was stuck in years ago....... I finally agree to a name get seated and wait and wait from 0800 told to go to lunch and be back at 1330!!!! Honestly that happened. They separate us by group. I'm in group A juror 12 out of possibly 27 names. We go inside the court room have a seat. We are told how important our job is blah blah. They start asking general questions..... Anyone with medical training? Up goes the hand....we had filled out questionnaires before I mailed mine in. Anyone ever been on an accident reconstruction? Up goes the hand...... What do you do for a living..... I'm retired. Retired from what? Retired from fighting wars that the elected and appointed officials over me told me to do.....do you believe there are frivolous lawsuits? Up goes the hand..... Hey did somebody get killed here or what? Uh no. A truck driver and a doctor collided at a construction site in 2010 that's why we are here...... Oh you mean like a frivolous lawsuit! Saw money in his eyes, claims shoulder problems, look no sympathy here........ I was dismissed....... Another frivolous lawsuit! Hell I was hoping it was going to at least be a good case I would have made sure I made the jury...... Oh and this crap is suppose to take a week! Don't waste my time! And they don't feed you unless it's dinner!!!!!!!!!! They did NOT like my education factor either!

Boss, you played your hand....

WELL PLAYED, SIR, WELL PLAYED! :notworthy:

Best,

Scott

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
They don't feed you unless it's dinner? I bet this woman would have been irate with that policy!!!
7073e45449010cbd01f51cb67318fdeb.jpg

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They don't feed you unless it's dinner? I bet this woman would have been irate with that policy!!!
7073e45449010cbd01f51cb67318fdeb.jpg

Really? Why?

Please do not subject us to seek eye bleach again.

Or else.....

Advice from your Friend,

Scott

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Really? Why?

Please do not subject us to seek eye bleach again.

Or else.....

Advice from your Friend,

Scott

Or else???? Scott, I'm sorry you're offended but where do you get off threatening me??
Dude lighten up a little...

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Or else???? Scott, I'm sorry you're offended but where do you get off threatening me??

Dram, Eye bleach hurts, Brother!

Please....

Not again.....

LOL!

Scott

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ah!

Now I get it....

What's your Sister's name again?

Just kidding......

don rickles.jpg

Got any other pictures?

Best,

Scott

Last edited:

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Friend,

I threaten no one.

Shhh... Scott sometimes scared in the dark....

But eye-bleach always hurts.....

Man....
View attachment 1200690

Hope you have a great week!

Best,

Scott

Last edited:

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd rather go blind....

Sorry....

Just reminiscing.....

Enjoy and contribute your favorite!

Always,

Feeling alive,

Scott

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here we go....

Carefully skirting censorship,

"Here I Am To Save The Day!"

View attachment 1200694

View attachment 1200696

"Really?"

"Tell me more....."

"Perhaps...Imagine that your darkness is now my Friend.
What then?"

Yes... what then?

Scott

Last edited:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:

Friend,

I threaten no one.

Shhh... Scott sometimes scared in the dark....

But eye-bleach always hurts.....

Man....
View attachment 1200690

Hope you have a great week!

Best,

Scott

Scott, I appreciate your follow up posts but as you can see from my quotes you threatened and then backed off it. In light of this I have carefully considered the entire situation and have decided to make this post be my very last in this thread. It's been a fun thread but I feel tensions, and misunderstandings are creeping back into here and if a simple light hearted picture is going to stir the pot then it's clearly time for me to step out of here. I hope you continue your schooling through to completion and enjoy your thread.
Best wishes to everyone and goodbye.

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dram,

I'm sorry you misunderstood my humor.

I never meant to threaten anyone.

Sorry you are leaving, but don't blame me, Friend.

Like you said, "Lighten up."

Scott

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Folks,

We're being invaded by zuchinni's.............lol....these 2 got away from us hidden under the leaves.

Attachments

• DSC00805.JPG
    DSC00805.JPG
    669.8 KB · Views: 69

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions