bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Folks,

Here's a video for you....I understand it's a pretty much realistic portrayal of Buddy Holly's performance at the Apollo theater back in the day...

Him and the Crickets were the first white group to perform there.....I loved the look of disbelief from the audience when the curtain opened....lol...

But given their reaction it pretty much shows that good music is color blind....enjoy!

Regards + HH

Bill

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
bought me an old backhoe today. ought to make burying bodies much easier ( no google earth please! anyone know when they update the pics?)

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
bought me an old backhoe today. ought to make burying bodies much easier ( no google earth please! anyone know when they update the pics?)

Don't worry Jeff, you can be sure the pictures will update as your lowering the bodies into the mass grave your digging. Just make sure you check the wallets as you pile up your victims...

sent from a potato...

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Don't worry Jeff, you can be sure the pictures will update as your lowering the bodies into the mass grave your digging. Just make sure you check the wallets as you pile up your victims...

sent from a potato...

wallets? you mean purses

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other

Jeeze Jeff- that's a strange purchase.

Screen Shot 2014-05-26 at 8.52.25 PM.png

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

sent from a potato...

like in the movie ' enemies of the state' I assume looking down is best?

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
No, they appear to be black ho's, and Jeff is using them to bury dead bodies...

Strange thread we got here.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
G.I.B.,

I'm pretty sure anyone who's not a member who checks out this thread figures we must be all on cheap drugs....maybe not to far from the truth....lol...

Regards + HH

Bill

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
G.I.B.,

I'm pretty sure anyone who's not a member who checks out this thread figures we must be all on cheap drugs....maybe not to far from the truth....lol...

Regards + HH

Bill

Cheap? WTF.... you really are Canadian- They are expensive down here in Florida.

Maybe we can work something out.

Next winter I'll send you boxes of warm air, sunshine and sand for some cheap drugs.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
We have discovered a way to end air pollution.

I hope it catches on everywhere.

Screen Shot 2014-05-26 at 8.39.21 PM.png

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions