CRISPINS CRITTERS

How 'bout this link to a College Webpage that I created.

Let's see if the link is still good...8-)

For "Toto!"

africa Coins

Hmmm... Just as I thought...

Anyway..

For your enjoyment and mine...

Best,

Scott

Yeah, I gotta study now.
And eat sometime.
"I like sushi...:thumbsup:.
I make pretty good sushi...."

Always,

My Best Wishes,

Scott

Last edited:
Oh,

HELL YES!

Someone did mention "Spring Break," right?

The Mountain streams will all be cold and swift! :headbang:

LET'S GO!

Scott

Woo hoo! I just finished installing the floor in that little bedroom I'm working on. Now I just need to make some baseboard. I can feel Florida getting closer! Lol
c75b217dedf760284b9b2cae715b96d7.jpg
cfd9720ce53e9004a2f857f0ed6da545.jpg
43e2496fa873430a7e500e3aa0c9f426.jpg

Sent from a spun out toilet paper tube (one ply)!

diesel,

Great job.....they'll be beating down your door to buy that house when it goes on the market.

Regards + HH

Bill

This is too funny. So I parked the truck beside the house last night. We have a wooden fence around the backyard but the 2 mutts can almost poke their noses through. So last night the dogs start barking(jerks didn't bark when somebody burglarized my truck in the front yard ) so I go out back with a flashlight. I'm quiet, dogs run to me, flash the light around....... Nothing. Back to bed. Dogs start barking by my window. Go out front...... Nothing.....this goes on about 5 times. So I say dang it what's different? Let's try this.....the dogs are looking through the fence and looking at my truck. I put the truck in the front yard.....and at 4:30 I go to sleep no more barking dogs!!!!! Damn dogs! Haha

diesel,

Great job.....they'll be beating down your door to buy that house when it goes on the market.

Regards + HH

Bill

Thanks Bill! I hope so!

This is too funny. So I parked the truck beside the house last night. We have a wooden fence around the backyard but the 2 mutts can almost poke their noses through. So last night the dogs start barking(jerks didn't bark when somebody burglarized my truck in the front yard ) so I go out back with a flashlight. I'm quiet, dogs run to me, flash the light around....... Nothing. Back to bed. Dogs start barking by my window. Go out front...... Nothing.....this goes on about 5 times. So I say dang it what's different? Let's try this.....the dogs are looking through the fence and looking at my truck. I put the truck in the front yard.....and at 4:30 I go to sleep no more barking dogs!!!!! Damn dogs! Haha

Here you go!

Formosa was used in the movie "Captain Ron" filmed mostly off Puerto Rico..........

What I'm looking for is a 35-40 foot catamaran...............

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back