Crossed swords one of them has a broken tip symbol sign of treasure help

treasureart

Aug 22, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was wandering all my life what this symbol means it’s in macedonia and I need help from you guys thnx ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1506532425.346715.jpg like this swords but crossed inside a cave

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
perhaps nothing but random art work or squiggles or whatever ?

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Inside a cave decoration no way

Why would "inside a cave" make an uncanny mark or design , of necessity, a treasure symbol ? Whether inside or outside of a cave, you will always find landscapes riddled with uncanny designs, symmetrical designs, etc..... I can look in my backyard and find squares (the paver stones) triangles (the birdfeeder base), turtles (the rock art in my gold fish pond), etc....

I can lie on my back, stare into the clouds. And ... if I concentrate, can eventually find a smiley face, or a bunny, etc.... by the shape of the clouds. Don't over-think it. Wherever man-kind has ever been, he's left graffiti, designs, marks, etc.... And they can mean absolutely nothing at all except graffiti, designs, marks, that don't necessarily mean "treasure".

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Pretty sophisticated cave. Looks like a carefully laid stone wall.

Knock it down and see what's behind it.

On the other hand - art doesn't have or need a purpose. Not all symbols have deeper meaning.

Might just mean" Joe Brokesword was here."

65832227_b592422c0c.jpg

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nope. Use your Long-Range-Locator in the direction it is pointing and, eventually, you will come across something.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread