ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cru'Dad's Lone Hunt.....

Cru'dad got his fix today whilst I was at work, as he will be away this weekend. As he didn't have the GPS & wasn't sure where I had stopped gridding at in the Winter Stubble & Bean Field, he went off else where. He went onto another field which we have had very little success on & where the Archies had back filled the trenches as they found no Archeology. It was in the back fill which he tryed, hoping that the odd item may have been brought up from the depths.

Although most of the finds are modernish, there was a nice addition to the Capbadge collection. :)

WWI era capbadge, first one complete with back plate & pin 8)
Couple of interesting pieces, including a broken toy lead-alloy church, military shield/mount, strange Asian? goddess figure thingy....

Tomorrow its due to snow ::)

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 419
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    123.7 KB · Views: 415
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    82.5 KB · Views: 414
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 409
Upvote 0

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp
Re: Cru'Dad's Lone Hunt.....

those finds are interesting, looks like a buddah on the badge thingy! how did the archies miss these? stupid question(it was the machine) but how did you miss them before as they must have come from somewhere near the top?

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

awesome finds, looks like a hindu goddess or god on that one.. neat neat as usual..

woody50

Bronze Member
Jun 21, 2007
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Some nice finds for Cru-dad, he seems to be getting a good average of various objects. Still seems to be a good field, never give up on it...

OP
OP
CRUSADER

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

shaun7 said:
those finds are interesting, looks like a Buddha on the badge thingy! how did the archies miss these? stupid question(it was the machine) but how did you miss them before as they must have come from somewhere near the top?

They miss everything in the spoil. Its female, so not Buddha but we were both reminded of that type of image. As I said this field has only produced mostly 20th century stuff & its not been a priority, so we have covered only a small area of it (Geophysical survey & Archies have proved its not a area of interest). This winter with no-where to go will force us to try here later when we have done the better Bean & Stubble field, so who knows what we might find :thumbsup:

woody50 said:
Some nice finds for Cru-dad, he seems to be getting a good average of various objects. Still seems to be a good field, never give up on it...
I don't give up on any land I have permission for, its just a matter of time & priority (see above)

Nice S*x scene on the avatar, I would buy that in a flash ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread