Crushing quartz part 6

Astrobouncer

Jun 21, 2009
Its been awhile since I did a video so I figured I would share some of my recent hard rock crushing with everyone. I still have more to crush yet and another rock crushing video is in the works showing that red one in the video. Hope you guys enjoy, its not much video but good enough to show ya what im working with.

Last edited:

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Looks like fun!

G Freeman

Aug 22, 2013
Southwest Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gold vein 015.JPG Astrobouncer I loved that video. You seem to know a lot about quartz so I wanted to send you a few pictures I got from a vein to see if you think I should crush them. I have still got to get or make a home crusher as I have got quite a pile of the rocks I brought home from the site a lot like these. I am looking forward to see your video of that purple rock as I brought two big rocks home that probably weigh about 75 lbs each that has red look on them like blood would come out of the rock if busted. I am new to all this and any help would help me . One of the rocks looks like its got silver in it and some may just be pyrite Gold vein 014.JPG . Gold vein 010.JPG Thanks. Gold vein 009.JPG

Last edited:

Dustedyou

Dec 27, 2012
Albuquerque
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug, Treasure finder. Gold Cube, Chisel, Hammer, Eye Loop.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
lotta Mica in those G,, I would definately crush the ones in pict #4

G Freeman

Aug 22, 2013
Southwest Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Love the videos Astro. If you run out of quartz and are ever up my way here in Virginia I will give you some of my quartz rocks from the vein I am getting the specimans from and some dirt from it too as I am not very good at panning dirt and maybe you could tell me what is in it if anything.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread