Crystal bird point

SCrocks

May 11, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Windy and cold today but looked a couple hours and picked up a few. Happy to get the little crystal.
009 (640x480).jpg 008 (640x480).jpg 002 (640x480).jpg

Upvote 0

Darby

Mar 31, 2013
South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
That crystal point is awesome! Great find and congrats!

Flea-bit Monkey

Apr 25, 2013
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
That crystal is super nice. To be able to find that would just be awesome. Thanks for sharing.

painterx7

Silver Member
Jul 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Holy smokes that's a sweet point !!!!!

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You got allot of return on that hunt.

ingram4868

Jan 16, 2014
Sparks, NV
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, White's Coinmaster, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Garrett-Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My grandfather was Creek Indian from Oklahoma. Over the early years of his childhood he collected a lot of arrowheads, pieces of jewelry, and pottery. How do you hunt for these items. I never asked him how he found them. So how do you hunt for them?
securedownload.jpeg

OP
OP
SCrocks

SCrocks

May 11, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My grandfather was Creek Indian from Oklahoma. Over the early years of his childhood he collected a lot of arrowheads, pieces of jewelry, and pottery. How do you hunt for these items. I never asked him how he found them. So how do you hunt for them?
View attachment 936002

A lot of walking- Plowed fields after rains, Some have luck looking on gravel bars in creeks, lake shores, construction sites were the top layer has not been removed, cut overs ,logging roads. Sometimes the higher spots along creeks out of the flood zone was were they camped. Some dig if you can find a camp site, Check your state laws because they are all different. Some states you can't pick up anything along the rivers and State and Federal land are off limits. Any and everywhere there is bare dirt .

monsterrack

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2013
Southwest Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett, and Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 936002

Super fine collection:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

ingram4868

Jan 16, 2014
Sparks, NV
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, White's Coinmaster, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Garrett-Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for the tips.

dlos

Jul 12, 2011
Really nice find SC! What NC/SC might lack in overall material quality and variety compared to other parts of the country, we do own the crystal quartz material finds! Thanks for sharing!

I have got to get this damn house painting behind me so I can get back out and looking!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread