Crystal Bird Point

southfork

Bronze Member
Jun 15, 2014
California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think this a Crystal Rose Spring . One of the first arrow types in the Great Basin Early part of the late prehistoric . A.D. 500 to 1300 . IMG_5938.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_5938.JPG
    IMG_5938.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 111
Upvote 0
if i could ever make something that beautiful i would be so proud my friend

and thank you for posting this little gem............thank you and a big +1 to you!

super cool,thanks for sharing

Thanks everyone its a personal find from the Tilly's Hill Site . And one of my favorites .

not an easy rock to work with, nice.

Thanks everyone its a personal find from the Tilly's Hill Site . And one of my favorites .

Nice point for sure. I believe I have seen you post on another forum in the past. Thanks for sharing all of your nice finds with us at Tnet, rock

Wow! Very nice. Thanks for posting that.

We don't get many gem points here- at least lately- and that one's a beaut! For as much (unworked) quartz crystal I see and collect, you'd think I'd find more points of that clarity in either VA or MD, but no. Not a chance. Awesome point- thanks for the show! Yak

So how old are the artifacts you find in your area?

Same age found around here. I haven't found any Paleo myself but have seen some found in others collections. Thanks for the info.

Here's a crystal Triangular perform and a few more points from the same camp .P6240891.JPGP2100427.JPG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back