OP
Timberwolf

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Eagle II SL90/Eagle Spectrum/TF-900
Stoney & Evy,

I miss the Expo at Fremont NE. I think at the time, it was the largest in the country. I still have pics and videos of one of them. They had workshops/seminars where treasure hunters like Michael Paul Henson, Billy Bob Brewer, Daryl Townley, etc...would come and give talks and instruction on better ways to find treasure. There were dealers there showing their wares, you could buy just about anything related to our hobby...at the Expo.

Anyway, give it some thought and we'll talk about it later. I may post something on the forum to see if there is any interest also.

TW

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
M/M TW,

What a great pleasure it was to meet you both. We had a grand time, huh? Hey, I like those finds, and the lighter does look old, like someone else stated looks more like a match case. Ragenna, thanks so much for the cross necklace. Hope to see y'all again real soon.

;) RR

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
YOU FOUND A BARBER!!! 8) I didn't know till reading your post! DANG! Congratulations! Ya'll made some super finds!! Was great to meet you two! Tell Ragenna thank you for my necklace! It's hanging on my rear-view mirror and I'll think of you two every time I drive! :)

Take care and hope to see you next year!

Nana :)

OP
OP
Timberwolf

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
River Rat said:
M/M TW,

What a great pleasure it was to meet you both. We had a grand time, huh? Hey, I like those finds, and the lighter does look old, like someone else stated looks more like a match case. Ragenna, thanks so much for the cross necklace. Hope to see y'all again real soon.

;) RR

River Rat,

Sorry it has taken me so long to answer.
We enjoyed meeting you too. You are a very nice lady.
That Standing Liberty was awesome! You are the woman!
Hope to see you again.
Ragenna says thanks for the seeds. She loves flowers.
You are very welcome for the cross. She enjoys making them, they are special to her.
The lighter does look like a match case. I ounce found a metal case that still had the old razor blades in it. I think it was a Gillette. It was pretty cool.
Take care,

TW

OP
OP
Timberwolf

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Nana40 said:
YOU FOUND A BARBER!!! 8) I didn't know till reading your post! DANG! Congratulations! Ya'll made some super finds!! Was great to meet you two! Tell Ragenna thank you for my necklace! It's hanging on my rear-view mirror and I'll think of you two every time I drive! :)

Take care and hope to see you next year!

Nana :)

Hi Nana,

Yep it was a Barber, but I didn't have to dig it up :o
That does take some of the fun out of it.
We enjoyed meeting you and your better half.
Glad you liked the necklace. I have one hanging from my rearview mirror also.
Take care,

TW

OP
OP
Timberwolf

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Baldingboy said:
My son stole the cross necklace from me. ;D

He is wearing it proudly. Thanks from him and thanks from me.

Hey BB,

You are very welcome. I'm glad he likes it. It does have a special meaning. If you still have the tag that was on it, I think it explains what I mean. If not, let me know and I'll post it.
Take care my friend,

TW

eagle77

Jan 23, 2007
Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2, 3300, XTerra 70
Timberwolf said:
Eagle,
Glad we got to make your acquaintance, next time we will have to bring our "other" toys for show & tell ;)

Ammo is too high priced now to "show"

OP
OP
Timberwolf

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
eagle77 said:
Timberwolf said:
Eagle,
Glad we got to make your acquaintance, next time we will have to bring our "other" toys for show & tell ;)

Ammo is too high priced now to "show"

That's true. I usually buy mine at the local gun show. They come around about once a year. A 1000 rounds isn't too bad...I think it comes out to about $9.95 a box, for 9mm. Gotta keep plenty...just in case ;D

TW

Baldingboy

Bronze Member
May 17, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Professional with 6" Coil
Timberwolf said:
Baldingboy said:
My son stole the cross necklace from me. ;D

He is wearing it proudly. Thanks from him and thanks from me.

Hey BB,

You are very welcome. I'm glad he likes it. It does have a special meaning. If you still have the tag that was on it, I think it explains what I mean. If not, let me know and I'll post it.
Take care my friend,

TW

Yeah, I kept the tag in my billfold. Before I gave it to him, I explained what all the symbolism was. He thought that was cool.

OP
OP
Timberwolf

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Hi BB,

Keeping those puters working?
It's a slow day here at work...kinda scary since it is Friday :o
Thanks for explaining what it means.

Have yourself a good weekend, and if you go swinging that coil, I hope you swing it right over some good treasure ;D

Tom

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread