Tesoro Tejon,
Whites 6000 di pro,
Garrett Pro Pointer,
Detector Pro Pistol Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey All,

I am thinking of trading my CTX 3030.

Make me an offer of what you think is fair.

I need specify the condition as my last trade I was not correct with condition....my error.

It is in GOOD condition....that means it shows some signs of use. Nothing wrong with it AT ALL.

It comes with the wireless equipment all documents and box.

Other than some scratches on the shaft it is great.

AGAIN....I am thinking of trading......want to know what you might want to trade for it.

Let US begin......

Last edited:

saltwater_max

Jan 18, 2009
Detector(s) used
All Brands,Whites Garrett,Tesoro,Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Colosprings73 said:
Hey All,

I am thinking of trading my CTX 3030.

Make me an offer of what you think is fair.

I need specify the condition as my last trade I was not correct with condition....my error.

It is in GOOD condition....that means it shows some signs of use. Nothing wrong with it AT ALL.

It comes with the wireless equipment all documents and box.

Other than some scratches on the shaft it is great.

AGAIN....I am thinking of trading......want to know what you might want to trade for it.

Let US between begin......

What were you thinking of trading for and why?

OP
OP
Colosprings73

Colosprings73

Apr 17, 2012
Raleigh, NC
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030,
Fisher CZ3D,
Tesoro Tejon,
Whites 6000 di pro,
Garrett Pro Pointer,
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am thinking of trading because I would like to try something different,
It is a fantastic machine....it is my goto machine.

I am interested in other high end machines with extra large coils.

I have shifted to relic hunting as primary hunting style....not saying the CTX is bad for that....just like to try something else....if it is the right machine.

F75 SE with extra coils .......large ones like SEF or Coiltek or NEL.

Goldmaxx pro with coils

GMaxx with coils

Blisstool.........

Or other machines

Let me know.

mascard1

Oct 28, 2008
SACRAMENTO CALIFORNIA
Detector(s) used
Ctx 3030...E-TRAC...EXPLORER SE...EXCALIBER II...TEJON...ELDORADO..LOBO ST...F75LTD...F70...CZ3D...XLT...T2...MXT Pro.. 1861 HALF DOLLAR
F75 Cameo(Deep and Stable)...with 11" coil.....10" coil....12x15 sef coil.....Garrett propointer or sunray pinpointer?.....
Great Machine!!!

s.c.shooter

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2008
SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov- AT PRO - AT Max - Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sent you a p/m.

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC & TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II---ETRAC COILS :SEF 10x12, SEF 6x8, X-5, Detech 8" concentric, ,--- TESORO COILS- 12x10 TOOLS: Lesche, Profind 25, Garrett Propointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just make sure you get a good trade, don't trade down to something that you could BUY used for a 3rd of the cost of the 3030!
I am thinking of trading because I would like to try something different,
It is a fantastic machine....it is my goto machine.

I am interested in other high end machines with extra large coils.

I have shifted to relic hunting as primary hunting style....not saying the CTX is bad for that....just like to try something else....if it is the right machine.

F75 SE with extra coils .......large ones like SEF or Coiltek or NEL.

Goldmaxx pro with coils

GMaxx with coils

Blisstool.........

Or other machines

Let me know.

OP
OP
Colosprings73

Colosprings73

Apr 17, 2012
Raleigh, NC
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030,
Fisher CZ3D,
Tesoro Tejon,
Whites 6000 di pro,
Garrett Pro Pointer,
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Exactly!!!
That is why I am thinking of a trade and what people have to offer.

I have an offer for a Blisstool with two coils and cash......
What are your thoughts.
Also an offer for a sov gt with digitech 180 meter and coils.

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC & TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II---ETRAC COILS :SEF 10x12, SEF 6x8, X-5, Detech 8" concentric, ,--- TESORO COILS- 12x10 TOOLS: Lesche, Profind 25, Garrett Propointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Blisstool would probably be better value/cost-wise if it's coming with cash. A used mxt with 3 coils you can get on ebay right now for around $800, There is a GT for $550. The GT sounds nice but is worth about a 3rd of the 3030(depending on condition of both) F75 on ebay for 750? I think. I know the CTX's average around $2250 new. The absolute cheapest I have seen sell was around $1600. The thing about used coils is that they tend to sell for about half the new price unless they are SUPER popular. Hope you get a good deal...I think the Blisstool is excellent for relic hunting or so I hear.

Kris warren

Jun 29, 2012
Hellertown, pa
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
How about a lightly used stock 5 month old whites v3i with a transferable warranty,wireless headphones,original box with instruction manual, extra New SEF 12x15butterfly coil and long boy rod, 4x6ddshooter coil with extra rod and R&B 2.0 smart charger battery system making a total retail value of $2250+? If your interested I can send pictures via text message or email.

OP
OP
Colosprings73

Colosprings73

Apr 17, 2012
Raleigh, NC
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030,
Fisher CZ3D,
Tesoro Tejon,
Whites 6000 di pro,
Garrett Pro Pointer,
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
After talking to my friend Saltwater-Max........he helped me realize that the honeymoon stage of my CTX is over .......

I am now in the real marriage with the machine......not all shinny and new with new features....I am used to it now......and NOW is when the really good finds start coming out of the ground.....which they have been.

Always wanting to try something new...... but NOT at the expense of the CTX.

I was an idiot to even contemplate EVER getting rid of my beloved CTX 3030.

I have figured out approx. How many hours I have on my CTX......

560....yes 560 hours plus or minus some.

After this much time I have become one with my machine and can truly know what I am going to dig 95% of the time.

I will be getting the two other coils for my CTX and continue the journey.

I now understand what many of you have posted.....once you get to use your machine and truly know it inside and out..... like an extra arm....will it start truly performing.......

Let me add this to all others who are bouncing around machine to machine.....I have figured out one thing.....the machine is ONE part of the equation to the success to this hobby.....it's like this.....

80% is WHERE you hunt......Research, Research and more Research!!!! Want to find the REALLY good items DON'T go to a new park or field.
****I know people that use a Ace 250 and pull AMAZING items out of the ground.......because they RESEARCH and find the RIGHT places to hunt.

15% is the MACHINE you are using.
****If Those same people who ARE using an Ace 250 and I were hunting at the same site.....guess who's pulling out more GOOD items ;)

5%.....Hunting......the style in which you hunt....do you wonder aimlessly (find little) or do you hunt in grid (find alot, slow process)........and........... getting off the forums trying to figure this all out and HUNT.

Thanks again to my friend Max for waking me up.......

Check out my YouTube channel....Shelby Voll....for my latest finds....with my CTX 3030....or as my wife says..."your other wife".

HH

Last edited:

freddy williams

Oct 9, 2010
Alabama/ Ohio
Detector(s) used
GTI-2500, Whites V3, xplorer XS Cortes & XLT Cibola Tesoro Tiger shark Now using a Xterra 705, Ace 350...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yep treasure hunting our mistress out there in the wild. I spend more time with her than the wife I know what ya mean. Except since 3 weeks ago I re-irriatated my spine so my mistress is gone for now HH everyone and show us some good finds.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread