leprechaun

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030; The only metal detector I'll ever need
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just wanted to say that buying a new detector from Bart was a great experence, not only did I get a great price, but I had it three days later and on my third hunt at the beach
I already got my first 18 K gold ring. I love the ctx 3030, its a great beach machine and I haven't even been into the water yet. I also recomend anyone buying one to also
buy Gary dratons book on how to use it, his book is the owners manual plus all of his experience useing it. Good luck to all that buy one and thanks again to Bart at big boys hobby.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just wanted to say that buying a new detector from Bart was a great experence, not only did I get a great price, but I had it three days later and on my third hunt at the beach
I already got my first 18 K gold ring. I love the ctx 3030, its a great beach machine and I haven't even been into the water yet. I also recomend anyone buying one to also
buy Gary dratons book on how to use it, his book is the owners manual plus all of his experience useing it. Good luck to all that buy one and thanks again to Bart at big boys hobby.

Glad I could help you get you come gold. The Minelab CTX 3030 is an AMAZING machine for sure! Beach/yard/park/whatever... It will do it all!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread