CTX finally scores a big honking yellow gold, blue, and white diamonds.

Yellowbelly

Mar 25, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    845 KB · Views: 327
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    344.4 KB · Views: 280
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    502.5 KB · Views: 264
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    619.9 KB · Views: 270
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    571.3 KB · Views: 277
Upvote 33
Very nice. Congrats on the score.

That is one great looking piece of bling! Congrats on the recovery.

Holy Cow, That is an awesome ring,Lots of lost bucks there Greatest score posted in a while.

How in the hell does somebody lose this type of thing? It still amazes me....

Nice catch ! Is the ring hallmarked ? The biggie looks like it could be "London Blue Topaz" (not the right blue for Sapphire)

As to how anybody loses these things - If the water is cool your fingers will contract some - combined with some water currents,
swimming activity . Another way people lose jewelry at the beach is that they secure it in a shoe on the beach towel , the kid
or the dog comes over and upends everything into the sand .

Last edited:
whoa.jpg
That is a fantastic ring, congratulations on the score! Sub 8-)

Would be interested in the appraisal if you care to share, water hunters have it so good ! I know its not easy there are many factors involved, had a couple of trips to the sand myself, my timing wasn't that good :hello2: :treasurechest: I did get a few silver rings tho better than just getting clads !

BEEEEEutiFuuuuuLLLLLL!

THATS DONALD TRUMPS RING CANT YOU TELL FROM ALL THE BLING. NICE ONE YELLOW BELLY.........

WOW!!! Congratz!!!

Thanks everyone. I guess I jumped the gun a little when I wrote in diamonds because the diamond tester didn't go off. The interesting thing about the big blue stone is it's very fluorescent under the blacklight. Just kind of odd they would use real gold and use a real topaz or what may the stone be but not real diamonds?

Nice catch ! Is the ring hallmarked ? The biggie looks like it could be "London Blue Topaz" (not the right blue for Sapphire)

As to how anybody loses these things - If the water is cool your fingers will contract some - combined with some water currents,
swimming activity . Another way people lose jewelry at the beach is that they secure it in a shoe on the beach towel , the kid
or the dog comes over and upends everything into the sand .

Yes and no. It has a marking but no gold percentage marks or kt marks. Been trying to find a match or the makers marks or hallmarks with not much luck. It's 13.4 grams.

Wow, that's one beautiful ring!
Wonder what it's worth

Take it to a couple of different jewelers - get the metal tested - and opinions on the large stone .

Beautiful, sometimes I wonder when they purchase them they are told one thing and they get something else...A worthy find for sure! Congrads!

WOW! That's a FANTASTIC find... Please post when you get it all figured out!

Skippy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back