CurlysGold

Sep 23, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Curly's CRH activity log

Today is a new day. Post holiday I am feeling optimistic and strong. I lugged a box of coins to work in a man purse. I walk about 5 blocks from car to my office so it was quite a feat. I am fairly weak. Pale too.

Dumped a box of halves into the coin machine this morning at DumpBank#1. Found 30 cents in the reject bin. I also had a nice conversation with the manager about the possibility of buying the machine bags and she said it was against the Federal Reserve policy to sell them to customers. I laughed. She said she wished people would stop hunting the halves because it was breaking her machine. I laughed again. I told her I wished she would sell me the bags. She laughed. We have different dreams.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
CurlysGold

CurlysGold

Sep 23, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
When I picking up my halves yesterday the teller told me a couple brought in $1150 in rolls stacked up in a bucket. She said they were an older couple that don't normally dump. I bought them all thinking maybe there would be something good in there. The only thing so far is 1963 quarter. I have $40 in nickels and $150 in dimes left...

OP
OP
CurlysGold

CurlysGold

Sep 23, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This week is all sorts of messed up. Ran through two boxes last night and it was skunk city. I have two more to look through today and two more to pickup this afternoon.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread