Minelab GPX5000, Whites MXT, Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think it might be a mistake to divide up the models as many that are now using a upgraded model would have better info to share with others that are using the other one. DFX guys won't necessarily be on the same page as the dudes running Classics though they could really help.

Just means help might come from many places. :hello:

Also lets not forget the sellers that place different decals on various detectors under their own name. :read2:

bigtim1973

Oct 12, 2007
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hutch911 said:
Nice to see a forum for the different Whites but I think tey should combind the MXT and the MXT 300 together and the DFX and DXF 300 together. Same detector just different coil. Just a idea. Also the TDI is missing :icon_scratch:

I completely agree since all of the guys getting the 300 is going for another coil once they go out and swing a few times finding it hard to seperate items under that 300 size coil. Matter of fact I have the 300 coil but only use it for wide open spaces.............it is not one for parks or hunting house sites...............maybe at beaches though, Tim

fmrUSMC_0844

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2008
Mormonville, AKA Salt Lake City, UT
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro, Whites TDI, Keene A52, Calsluice, Gold Hog Piglet
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
bigtim1973 said:
Hutch911 said:
Nice to see a forum for the different Whites but I think tey should combind the MXT and the MXT 300 together and the DFX and DXF 300 together. Same detector just different coil. Just a idea. Also the TDI is missing :icon_scratch:

I completely agree since all of the guys getting the 300 is going for another coil once they go out and swing a few times finding it hard to seperate items under that 300 size coil. Matter of fact I have the 300 coil but only use it for wide open spaces.............it is not one for parks or hunting house sites...............maybe at beaches though, Tim
Thats just what I did. Got the DFX300 and the first thing was to get rid of the 12 incher and go smaller. Got the 5.3 and a 6X10 on the say.

rjw4law

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2007
Missouri
Detector(s) used
AT Garrett Max/ Garrett ATX/ Deus XP
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I wouldn't divide the forum...too cumbersome.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread