Cussler...

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
I love every one I have read but especially like the Dirk Pitt group. I think my favorite was Inca Gold.

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
DD-777,

not much of a fiction fan; did enjoy Cussler
for a bit, 4 -5 different; Just got away from his stuff, think
I've got one here I never finished.

Movie of his book, sucked. :P

Cynangyl,
Inca Gold was one of his better reads. ;D

have a good un.....
SHERMANVILLE

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
I've got all his books in my collection, they're all great. some, more than others

P.B. and Dylan

Dec 9, 2008
Berks Co. PA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV & GC1023
Cussler is on my top 5 list of authors. I have a hard time putting one of his books down once I start it.

K

Kentucky Kache

I've got "Atlantis Found", but I haven't read but maybe a few words of it.

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another vote for Inca Gold. Cussler is one of my favorite fiction authors, though I really don't read much fiction. I built quite an impressive collection of signed first print first editions along with many of the advance reading copies, large print editions and limited editions. One day I just started listing them on ebay and sold off most of the collection. After acquiring them all I had lost the thrill of the hunt. Perhaps I will build another collection of them one day?

retiree

Mar 18, 2009
Grand Prairie,Texas
Detector(s) used
ace 250
The movie Sahara was a little disapointing. Macanihey wasn't the dark haired Pitt I had pictured. And the guy who played Giordino wasn't Italian.

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
in the books Dirk is around 6ft 3 in the movie he's about 5ft 10
in the books Dirk has green eyes and Al is about 250 lbs. and a ladies man that drives a corvette

OP
OP
DD-777

DD-777

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2007
Over the River and thru the Woods...
Detector(s) used
Team Tesoro
retiree said:
The movie Sahara was a little disapointing. Macanihey wasn't the dark haired Pitt I had pictured. And the guy who played Giordino wasn't Italian.

It wasn't that bad - I've certainly seen worse. ;D

Who could possibly play Pitt and Giordino though? I can't think of anyone off the bat...

retiree

Mar 18, 2009
Grand Prairie,Texas
Detector(s) used
ace 250
You are right DD-777. The movie wasn't bad and I don't have anything against Macanihey(I know I'm spelling it wrong) or the other guys acting. I would have done a better job casting though. I'm like you, I can't think of any off hand. But now you have me wondering who I can come up with. I'll let you know.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread