Cussler...

retiree

Mar 18, 2009
Grand Prairie,Texas
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Maybe David Boreanes on "Bones" for Pitt. Don't laugh too hard but Matt Leblanc is the only Italian looking guy I can think of off hand. I know the 1st. thing you think of is Joey Tribiani. But he wasn't that bad in the Lost In Space movie.

OP
OP
DD-777

DD-777

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2007
Over the River and thru the Woods...
Detector(s) used
Team Tesoro
Sniffer said:
that would work, I think Matt LeBlanc would make a good Al

As long as he does not talk he'd be fine... :D

There's a guy that played Blackbeard in some National Geographic pic - his name is Angus McFayden I believe. He'd be a decent Pitt if he could get the accent correct. Maybe Danny DeVito could play Al... ;D

OP
OP
DD-777

DD-777

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2007
Detector(s) used
Team Tesoro
Just in case anyone is interested, I'm posting my "Cussler Collection" up for sale in the classifieds ("Non-Treasure Related Stuff for Sale"). I have only one hardback (1st edition of Trojan Odyssey) - the rest are softcovers and there are a few new ones that have not been read yet.

OP
OP
DD-777

DD-777

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2007
Detector(s) used
Team Tesoro
Nick Pappagiorgio said:
DD-777 said:
Just in case anyone is interested, I'm posting my "Cussler Collection" up for sale in the classifieds ("Non-Treasure Related Stuff for Sale"). I have only one hardback (1st edition of Trojan Odyssey) - the rest are softcovers and there are a few new ones that have not been read yet.

How many you got ... I may take them all ... ???

I've got 18 in total my friend.

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,245312.0.html

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anything with Dirk Pitt, favorite so far was Sahara because of the CW theme

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Okay...I know this is an old post but what the heck.

I enjoy all of Cusslers stuff. Started out reading the Dirk Pitt series but when those ran out I read his other series some being spin offs from the Dirk Pitt line. Just finished 'The Spy' which was good but I miss the treasure story lines. I also like his non-fiction...great shipwreck stuff there.

If you like Cussler you should try Wilbur Smith. It will make you fall in love with Africa which I've always wanted to visit. Elephant Song got me started and I love the Courtney's series.

Happy reading.
NJ

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread