🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 4500,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Garrett AT GOLD with NEL coil,
Garrett Sea Hunter
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I got up early this morning to hunt a field that some friends of mine and me have permission to hunt. I stopped by the landowner to let him know I was there and he said no problem. Tried to hunt a wooded area but was pretty muddy. The fields again were way to muddy. So I left and went to another site and it was too muddy as well. Then Tnrelicman called me to hunt a spot we have been hunting together. Man he had an awesome day. I only found six 3 ringers and a couple horseshoes and tons of shotgun shell hulls. Together we found 16 bullets in 3 hours. See his post for his great finds.

Attachments

• DSC01022.JPG
    DSC01022.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 416
  • DSC01023.JPG
    DSC01023.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 423
Upvote 0

vayank54

Silver Member
Oct 11, 2009
Northern VA
Detector(s) used
Whites Blue Gray & Tesoro Cibola
A good day. The bullets are nice looking and with digging that many shotgun shells there could a few more goodies hiding in the site somewhere.

OP
OP
treasurehound

treasurehound

Bronze Member
Jan 23, 2008
Morristown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 4500,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Garrett AT GOLD with NEL coil,
Garrett Sea Hunter
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
vayank54 said:
A good day. The bullets are nice looking and with digging that many shotgun shells there could a few more goodies hiding in the site somewhere.

The bullets and shotgun shells give off the same tone so you don't know what you are getting until you recover it.

VOL1266-X

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2007
Northern Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266-X, F75 X 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice lead Thound. As I have told Dman, lots of shotgun brass is a good indication that very little relic hunting has taken place there. You can never tell if it's a shotgun brass, button, or maybe a CW bullet. Last Thursday, we were digging lots of shotgun brass and I thought I had found another as it read only "24" on my F75 display. When I dug it, it was a .577 cal. Enfield bullet. When in doubt, DIG IT. WTG and HH.

FortBedfordbob

Dec 25, 2007
Bedford Pa
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, GPX 5000
Beautiful ! That Top Picture would make a Great Display with the Horseshoe pieces framing the 3 Ringers, Sweet

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those horseshoe looking things are two piece ox shoes and a very scarce to find now days! Great hunt! Monty

ringfinder

Silver Member
Nov 9, 2005
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 5000, X-Terra 70, Garret Infinium, Tesorro Tiger Shark, ACE 250, Nautilus DMC 2B, Fisher 1235
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, you Tenn. Boys are tearing it up this spring. Quindy and Dman and now you and your buddy. Great Saves, I hope I do as well at Diggin in Va. next weekend.

HH, Ringfinder

MSRelic

Feb 18, 2010
Mississippi
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, Etrac
Very nice bullets. I can identify with those shotgun shell brass. If I'm in or near the woods, I always find some.

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Very nice finds. Really like those leads....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread