Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QuickSilver
Garrett AT PRO
Garrett propointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This marks my 2nd plate found on a property, 3rd breast plate, and my 5th overall plate. All where found within the past year and a half!!!! There are plenty of relics still out there. This plate actually came out in good shape. Enjoy.

20150417_004432.jpg
20150417_004437.jpg
20150417_004513.jpg

Upvote 32
Whoa! Big congrats on that beauty

Sweet! Super high on my list of things I would love to find. I am way North of most of the action but got my CW belt plate on a paid hunt. I have been around at least two dug in Indiana in the field since I found mine. Nothing is impossible in this hobby. This one looks awesome. Congrats!

Don

Good luck to you Don and I agree. Every time I go out I find and learn new things. Nothing is impossible in this hobby!!

RV, Awesome, congrats on building your own army! :laughing7: Sub

Your property is to Civil War plates what mine is to Pepsi cans.

Awesome looking plate, congrats on #5 it's a beauty.

That is simply stunning! A framed artifact in a glass dome should be where this one is displayed! Congratulations!!!!

RV - from one Virginian to another I am overjoyed at your finds. Keep up the great work! Maybe someday I can unearth such a beauty...Brad

Wow! That plate is museum quality. Nice. Must be the great combo of sand and soil that allows adequate drainage and preservation.

SUPER FIND !!!:occasion14:

Beautiful plate! WTG!

I can think of at least one thing that's impossible in this hobby, finding something when there's nothing there. ;)

Darn right, that's a sweet one! How about a photo of all 5 of your 18 month collection of plates? I love to make myself miserable . . .

Tho I am truly happy for you.
Your post really gripes my Butt.
5 Plates in 18 months...
Me 15 years = 0 Plates.
You Virginia Guy's really got it Made.

For real Awesome Plate.
Davers

Wow!! I'd be happy with just one.

Congrats!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back