CWR

boristhespider88

Bronze Member
May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Ask them for coins that customers wrapped themselves and say you would like to buy all of them they have. Some tellers have to have their hands held.

OP
OP
Joshr29

Joshr29

May 23, 2012
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ask them for coins that customers wrapped themselves and say you would like to buy all of them they have. Some tellers have to have their hands held.

I even said that and they still grabbed me empty rolls. I had to talk real slow and I almost had to draw pictures. I mean come on. Do y'all have any rolls of coins that people turned into you. Not the ones from the "Feds" (by the way I find that hilarious) its not hard to understand.

boristhespider88

Bronze Member
May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I even said that and they still grabbed me empty rolls. I had to talk real slow and I almost had to draw pictures. I mean come on. Do y'all have any rolls of coins that people turned into you. Not the ones from the "Feds" (by the way I find that hilarious) its not hard to understand.

Carry an example with you and point at it and say, "Me. Want these." and see if they don't understand then. :laughing7:

It sounds like you have exceptionally dumb tellers, my friend. I would try that and see. If they try to give you empty wrappers, ask if they have any coins that customers have brought in (emphasis on coins).

If that still doesn't work, I don't know what to tell you.

:dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread