Xiao en

Jan 30, 2012
Yourtown
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CWR's got me

Went to the bank to pick up my boxes this morning and they didnt come in this week. BUT.... they did have a customer who brought in 120 in rolled halves. Ok twist my arm I'll take them while transfering them from their tray to the counter I heard that "sound" and could not wait to get home.

After more skunked boxes than I care to admit the dry spell has finally ended.

5 Franklins, 1 1964 and 7 40%'ers

An extremely good day and I gotta admit there has been a smile all day long,

Upvote 0

red89

Feb 28, 2012
'Murica
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice score, and more franklin 90%ers than 90%Kens! That's pretty awesome. Good to see you back on the forum, I thought you had quit posting.

OP
OP
Xiao en

Xiao en

Jan 30, 2012
Yourtown
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks,
@ Red Just dont have as much time to hunt in the summer season, I have been reading when I have the chance an dont want to cry about all those nasty bitter stinkin Skunked 3.jpg

SilverJack

Sep 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
great score. I got a '68 and a '67 out of $90 and was feeling pretty good. But 5 Franklins, that'a pretty sweet!

red89

Feb 28, 2012
'Murica
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks,
@ Red Just dont have as much time to hunt in the summer season, I have been reading when I have the chance an dont want to cry about all those nasty bitter stinkin View attachment 654722

I feel you on that one....I haven't found anything since may. I am going out tomorrow for some light CRHing. Hopefully I wont get a visit from uncle Pepé Le Pew this time. I have spent far too much time with him in the last couple months hahaha

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice i just can't get rolls!!!

jarlbartar

Jan 3, 2012
Wisconsin
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great score! I wish I could get CWR around here, only loose, bagged and rolls that dont produce much. Grab em all!

rex

Apr 7, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice, that is my favorite way of hunting them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions