CZ-update (AGAIN)

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
Well I STILL haven't heard anything from Fisher about my CZ-20 that I sent in over a month ago. I've sent 3 emails to them requesting a status and got nothing back. No, I take that back on the first one I did get an email saying they were forwarding my email to the techs and "they" would get back with me - BUT THEY DID NOT!

I've sent 2 emails since then and STILL not one word back! I just sent a third email to them and this time I cc'd the company. NOW lets see if they bother to answer me!

This is getting to be a real pain in the you know where! >:(

Upvote 0

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Doggone it....I was hoping you had finally gotten an update as to what was going on with that thing! Have you tried calling and telling them you lost Felix' number? Dang...this is getting frustrating, I am sure!

erikk

Jan 6, 2007
Punta Gorda FL
Detector(s) used
EX2',CZ7a pro,Excaliburs 1000 & 2, F-75's ,Garrett Sea Hunter & Infinium LS PI , 1235X
PICK UP THE PHONE AND CALL :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

OP
OP
mumszie

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
I got an email back from them late last night saying...... we will forward your email on to the techs. Grrrrrrrr I haven't called because I wanted the response in writing but today when I get back from hunting I will be giving them a call. This is getting ridiculous!

erikk

Jan 6, 2007
Punta Gorda FL
Detector(s) used
EX2',CZ7a pro,Excaliburs 1000 & 2, F-75's ,Garrett Sea Hunter & Infinium LS PI , 1235X
C if U can get 2 a guy named Felix. Seems he is the mover and shaker down there

OP
OP
mumszie

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
Felix is the guy I've been dealing with! I just got an email from him a few minutes ago saying they were sorry for the inconvenience but it was going to take a little longer and it "should" be on it's way back to me by the 23rd. We will see.....

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
sweet! At least the message finally made it to Felix for ya! He is a good man! Now we at least know that the machine didn't get lost someplace at the plant! lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread