jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WYALUSING, Pa. (AP) -- A 91-year-old woman found living with the corpses of her husband and twin sister will be allowed to keep them if she installs a mausoleum or crypt, a prosecutor said Tuesday.

Stevens previously told The Associated Press that she kept the embalmed remains of her loved ones because she wanted to be able to see them and talk to them. She also said she's claustrophobic and couldn't stand the thought of their bodies in caskets in the ground.

State police have been investigating the bizarre case since the corpses were discovered in mid-June. Authorities found the body of James Stevens on a couch in the detached garage and the body of June Stevens on a couch in a spare room off the bedroom.

Stevens had them dug up shortly after they died - James in 1999 and June in October - and tended to their remains at her rural property outside the northern Pennsylvania town of Wyalusing.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...PSES?SITE=PAPOE&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
savant365 said:
Talk about a hoarder...I wonder if she would let you detect her rural property Jeff?

If I lived closer :thumbsup: I'd try ;D

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
would make an Awsome place
for Halloween Parties
If we could get her to Dress the Corpses in Costumes.

I can't remember the movie with
the corps at the dinner table.
short on table space to put bowls of candy and other treats you’d like to put out for your guests, why not take two chairs of even height and balance your rotting corpse over the two. Voila! You’ve got a decomposing table and plenty more surface area to rest those chips and empty cups.

also great for dates

Your former significant other is going to be at the Halloween party you’re planning to attend. You know she’s got a new man, but you’ve yet to move on and find someone else. Make her aware of just how much you don’t miss her by showing that even a rotting corpse can look hot in that sexy cat outfit she left in your closet after she moved out and broke your heart.
picture-837.png

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jeff of pa said:
Make her aware of just how much you don’t miss her by showing that even a rotting corpse can look hot in that sexy cat outfit she left in your closet after she moved out and broke your heart.

:laughing7: :laughing7: That there is funny!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions